Topic Replies Last Reply

Back in the Jeep World!!

Set of 2020 JLU Wheels and Michelin Tires

jeep1990

TJ transmission issue

astape

Recent Activities

• mynameisgreg -

Posted the thread Back in the Jeep World!!.

Thread
    Howdy all! :wavey: I used to be a member of this forum back in 2010, sold my 97 TJ and lost touch. Recently picked up a 04 LJ with 58,xxx miles from my dad and looking to keep it "stock"...for now. Anyway, I am in Berks County PA, but frequent DE quite a bit.…
  • jeep1990 -

Replied to the thread Set of 2020 JLU Wheels and Michelin Tires.

I am interested in your tires. Will you take $500.00 for the set? I can pick them up tomorrow at your convenience.
  • astape -

Replied to the thread TJ transmission issue.

sounds like its low on fluid. I think the 01 still uses the tf999 3 spd thats was used for 20years. It just has a unique bell housing and 21 spline output.
  • YJpotter91 -

Posted the thread TJ transmission issue.

Thread
    Picked up an 01 2.5 automatic TJ yesterday and it has a whine through first gear. Quiets right up when it shifts to second. Also when pulling it up onto my truck it would basically slip into neutral and roll backwards then eventually catch and move a…
  • meeper -

Posted the thread MOPAR TJ Rock Crawler Bumpers.

Thread
    I have a set of F/R MOPAR rock crawler bumpers, originally designed by Dave of AEV and sold to MOPAR for their aftermarket parts division. Super rare to find especially a rear one. They are a little crusty but nothing that cant be sand blasted or wire…
  • YJpotter91 -

Posted the thread Anyone have a 97-01 parts XJ?.

Thread
    Anyone have a parts XJ? I need a plate light cover, driver rear bumper end, and tan driver sun visor for a 97-01