Delaware Jeep Association

Forum home for Delaware's original Jeep club

** 2019 Membership page is open! **

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

November Ride

willf650

Pinned What have you done to your Jeep today?

meeper

What size rims?

TheDarkSide

**TRAIL RIDE** October 19, 2019 at Rausch Creek

Stomper

Hello

Kuntryboy816

Recent Activities

• willf650 -

Replied to the thread November Ride.

I would prefer the 23rd but don't worry about me. Isn't the Saturday after Thanksgiving one of the worst travel days of the year? I know I'm generally on my way back from North Carolina that day and traffic sucks.
  • meeper -

Replied to the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

Quote from willf650: “Quote from astape: “what trans is in it? ” Ax15 I already rebuilt the transfer case. Once I do the trans the motor will be the only thing left. The axles are already done. The trans is starting to have issues grinding goin…
  • Slowpoke -

• Stafford -

I was planning on going 11/23 but can't do the 30th
  • Stomper -

That date works as good as any other date for me.
  • TheDarkSide -

Replied to the thread What size rims?.

I have always been a fan of 8 inch rims with a 12.50 tire for an offroad Jeep. Holds the bead better and you have more side wall bulge to protect the rim lip. However a 10 inch rims does handle better on the road with the same tire.
  • TheDarkSide -

Posted the thread November Ride.

Thread
    I have spoken to a few different people about the ride in November. Many have had the same interest in holding the ride the Saturday after Thanksgiving, 11/30/19. I figured I would bring this up and see what others are thinking. The current ride is…
  • willf650 -

Posted the thread What size rims?.

Thread
    I’m probably going to pick up a new set of tires over the winter. I currently have 35” tires and 15*10 steel wheels. Would you guys get a different size rim like shrinking the width to 8” or upping the rim size to 16”. If I do wind up getting…