33/12.50/15 MTR's

TheDarkSide

quarantine projects

whatevah

Daves Offroad Supply

davesoffroadsupply

Recent Activities

• whatevah -

Liked Stafford’s post in the thread **Member Appreciation Trail Ride @ AOAA 5/9/20**.

Like (Post)
    We're obviously monitoring the Covid19 situation to determine if we can still hold the member ride in May. If the state of emergencies are lifted and the parks are open, we will likely have it. If the parks are open but attendance is very low because…
  • bfrank -

Liked whatevah’s post in the thread quarantine projects.

Like (Post)
    Quote from bfrank: “@whatevah did you ever sell your trailer? You might need it if you end up having to bug out!! I wish I could work on projects. Between homeschooling two kids and money being scarce we're just hanging low. ” Yeah, sold it on…
  • Erock -

Replied to the thread **Member Appreciation Trail Ride @ AOAA 5/9/20**.

if May doesn't work out, October is always nice with the leaves
  • MrJoop -

Liked Stafford’s post in the thread **Member Appreciation Trail Ride @ AOAA 5/9/20**.

Like (Post)
    We're obviously monitoring the Covid19 situation to determine if we can still hold the member ride in May. If the state of emergencies are lifted and the parks are open, we will likely have it. If the parks are open but attendance is very low because…
  • Solomi -

Like (Post)
  • Slowpoke -

Like (Post)
  • Stafford -

Replied to the thread **Member Appreciation Trail Ride @ AOAA 5/9/20**.

• Stafford -

Replied to the thread April 11th Club Ride AOAA.

This event is officially canceled, none of the parks will be open.
  • TheDarkSide -

Replied to the thread For Sale 33/12.50/15 MTR's.

Just tires, and there are 4 MTRs. I have a brand new tire of another brand I can throw in as well.
  • whatevah -

Replied to the thread quarantine projects.

Quote from bfrank: “@whatevah did you ever sell your trailer? You might need it if you end up having to bug out!! I wish I could work on projects. Between homeschooling two kids and money being scarce we're just hanging low. ” Yeah, sold it on…