Stafford

Gorilla lug nuts new 1/2 20

Redneck Ram Free

Recent Activities

• meeper -

Replied to the thread Firewood.

anything for free if I pickup? I Have a 16' gooseneck dump trailer
  • Stafford -

Replied to the thread Deutz Allis 917H Garden Tractor.

Quote from Onqaper: “I have a specific question. I have an old tree in my garden that I need to pull out from my backyard. And I think I can do that with this tractor. ” This looks like a slightly weird but innocent comment, right? When you…
  • Onqaper -

Replied to the thread Deutz Allis 917H Garden Tractor.

I have a specific question. I have an old tree in my garden that I need to pull out from my backyard. And I think I can do that with this tractor.
  • Stafford -

Replied to the thread JoJ.

Yup, they are hoping to be able to resume in person events this year. Build a bear and the toy drive unfortunately had to be cancelled last year due to covid
  • MrJoop -

Replied to the thread JoJ.

facebook.com/JeepsForJoy/ They haven't been able to do a lot this last year but they did the donation drive virtually.
  • Tonka -

Posted the thread Gorilla lug nuts new 1/2 20.

Thread
    I just ordered a pack of 20 new gorilla lug nuts for my Jeep and it turns out I need longer ones. $25. I can throw in extras that I had if you want matching lugs for your spare.
  • Tonka -

Posted the thread Redneck Ram Free.

Thread
    I’ve got a hydro assist redneck ram that came off my Jeep. Hiems are shot and welded on to it. Free if anyone wants it.
  • cj8 -

Posted the thread JoJ.

Thread
    Does Jeeps for Joy still exist??? Are they still cooking at the Ronald McDonald House???
  • XJ318 -

Replied to the thread Firewood.

I have more firewood some is oak and some is Osage orange. It is all split . I can drop off some of the Osage orange that isn’t split