Stuck zipper

SimpleSimon

HP laptop

SmallTH

Want to change out of stock wheels and tires

pdiehm

Recent Activities

• MrJoop -

Liked meeper’s post in the thread Stuck zipper.

Like (Post)
    lube is usually what it takes to seal the deal :D
  • MrJoop -

Replied to the thread August 29th Trail Ride AOAA.

• SimpleSimon -

Replied to the thread Stuck zipper.

Zippers on my 2012 soft top rear window- defunct! So what to do? Nothing! Leave it zipped at the top so you can roll it up like on my old YJ, and leaving it unzipped left and right. Believe it or not, it doesn’t leak, makes no difference that it’s…
  • SmallTH -

Replied to the thread HP laptop.

Hey it is a nice notebook, why do you sell it for so cheap, Intel i5 and 8 gigabytes RAM, It has the same futures as my Xiaomi air mi 13 has, which I bought for 900$, and I think still somewhere between 600-800$. Even with the problems I had on it,…
  • mattbrandner1 -

Replied to the thread August 29th Trail Ride AOAA.

I would like to head up. First time driving. Would like to stick to Green/Blue trails for the maiden voyage.
  • jace -

Quote from meeper: “lube is usually what it takes to seal the deal :D ” #LifeAdvice
  • meeper -

lube is usually what it takes to seal the deal :D
  • Slimer -

Liked pajeepman’s post in the thread Stuck zipper.

Like (Post)
    I messed with it on a hot day. I lubed the zipper and slammed the zipper into the messed up area and all is well. Glad I was able to fix it. Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
  • pajeepman -

I messed with it on a hot day. I lubed the zipper and slammed the zipper into the messed up area and all is well. Glad I was able to fix it. Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
  • Slimer -

Liked pdiehm’s post in the thread Want to change out of stock wheels and tires.

Like (Post)
    found a soft top in VA for $1,000. turns out it was the premium soft top twill, so that was too good of a deal to pass up and well worth the 2 hour drive. Took about 45 minutes to install (not including the breaks I took because of the massive heat…