FB Group

Stafford

Pinned 2022 DEJA Kickoff ZOOM Meeting SUNDAY, JANUARY 30, 2022 AT 7 PM

WTB 15x10 for tj

Artie

Recent Activities

• Stafford -

Replied to the thread FB Group.

Quote from pajeepman: “I tried to find it 2 days ago. Found 1 but seems like it is only a page to join the club. Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk ” It's under the facebook page, there used to be a post pinned to the top of the page for the…
  • MrJoop -

Quote from Stafford: “where anyone can post anything. ” Anything? Challenge accepted! :D Thanks for the explanation.
  • MrJoop -

Liked Stafford’s post in the thread FB Group.

Like (Post)
  • MrJoop -

Liked Stafford’s post in the thread FB Group.

Like (Post)
    One is a facebook page and the other is a group. The group is owned by the page. We could, theoretically, shut down the page and just have the group but the page has 10x the number of people who like it. Keeping it lets us reach more people. The page has…
  • pajeepman -

I tried to find it 2 days ago. Found 1 but seems like it is only a page to join the club. Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk
  • Stafford -

One is a facebook page and the other is a group. The group is owned by the page. We could, theoretically, shut down the page and just have the group but the page has 10x the number of people who like it. Keeping it lets us reach more people. The page has…
  • MrJoop -

Posted the thread FB Group.

Thread
    This may have been covered somewhere, but why are there two different DEJA pages on FB? One says Delaware Jeep Association and has the picture of the old beater XJ jumping. The other one says DEJA FB Group and has the pic of the duck. I just realized…
  • MrJoop -

Liked deadfeat’s post in the thread 2022 DEJA Kickoff ZOOM Meeting SUNDAY, JANUARY 30, 2022 AT 7 PM.

Like (Post)
    delawareja.com/forum/gallery/i…4d699ad732a4c141215b12b73 Apparently there is this virus thing going around so it was decided we would try our first online club meeting. No designated driver needed! (Links and agenda to follow.) We will go over…
  • deadfeat -

Uploaded the image 2022 DEJA Kickoff ZOOM Meeting.

2022 DEJA Kickoff ZOOM Meeting