33/12.50/15 MTR's

Aug 31 Ride

Slowpoke

Driver side mirror

astape

Chinese Wrangler Knock-Off

Recent Activities

• YJpotter91 -

Posted the thread YJ flares, side steps, tailgate.

Thread
    Cleaning out the garage YJ tailgate needs lots of love $25 side steps, also needing some love $25 Rear fender flares decent shape $30 Pics kept loading out of order, sorry MAMUjSe.jpgsgGS2zu.jpgoXJ3v8M.jpg Npb9kC0.jpg Edit7EyOwLJ.jpg
  • TheDarkSide -

Posted the thread For Sale 33/12.50/15 MTR's.

Thread
    I'm looking at stepping up to 35's on the CJ as I get it back together. So I need to sell these to make that happen. I have 33/12.50/15 Goodyear MTR's, these have been great on the trail and the comp course at RC. Overall in great shape, no plugs or…
  • TheDarkSide -

Uploaded 7 new images.

Images
    • Mtr
    • Mtr
    • Mtr
    • Mtr
    • Mtr
    • Mtr
    • Mtr
  • Slowpoke -

Replied to the thread Aug 31 Ride.

I'm out. Wayne and I are going to Big Dogs September 6-8.
  • willf650 -

Posted the thread Aug 31 Ride.

Thread
    Is the August 31st ride happening? I’ve been out of the loop for a while as I was to lazy to fix my Jeep frame but it’s finally done. I’m not quite ready for the trail as I still need to get my bumper and tire carrier back on. If the August…
  • astape -

Replied to the thread Driver side mirror.

yjs have a spring loaded bolt that gets tightened from the bottom. It may tighten but i doubt it.
  • John Brereton -

Posted the thread Chinese Wrangler Knock-Off.

Thread
    carmag.co.za/news/new-models/c…nfirmed-for-south-africa/ Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  • Gren71 -

Posted the thread 17in rims with 35’s.

Thread
    Selling my Tactik 17in rims and my 35 Treadwrights. They have around 1,000 miles on them and are still in amazing condition. I have TPMS sensors to go with them, but they are not yet installed. Ill be taking them off tonight so they will be sitting and…
  • Slimer -

You can try tightening up the 3 bolts on the mirror body but if it's loose then you the inside probably rusted. I'd probably just get new ones. I don't think they are too expensive.
  • steviealx -