Forum home for Delaware's original Jeep club

** 2019 Membership page is open! **

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Finally traded in my wrangler

Gren71

**Beach Cornhole tournament 8/17/19**

Stafford

Pinned What have you done to your Jeep today?

astape

16" x 7" NEW OEM STEEL WHEELS - SET OF 4 INCLUDES CENTER CAPS AND TPMS SENSORS - $200

JKU stalling at idle

Gren71

Recent Activities

• bfrank -

Liked Stafford’s post in the thread Finally traded in my wrangler.

Like (Post)
    Unless anyone can prove otherwise I think this is the first JT in the club. Congrats!
  • Gren71 -

Replied to the thread Finally traded in my wrangler.

• Solomi -

• bfrank -

Liked Stafford’s post in the thread **Beach Cornhole tournament 8/17/19**.

Like (Post)
    facebook event has been posted, these days I dunno if facebook or here is the official registration link but if you're planning on going please register in at least one of the locations so we have an idea for headcount. Suggestions on giveaway? …
  • Stafford -

Unless anyone can prove otherwise I think this is the first JT in the club. Congrats!
  • mellowyellow -

• Stafford -

Replied to the thread **Beach Cornhole tournament 8/17/19**.

facebook event has been posted, these days I dunno if facebook or here is the official registration link but if you're planning on going please register in at least one of the locations so we have an idea for headcount. Suggestions on giveaway? …
  • astape -

Replied to the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

looks like the 8.8 just needs a little work on the hard brake lines and its set. Well a good cleaning and some paint too.
  • Kpres419 -

Replied to the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

Picked up my axles yesterday. Fri I installed a new Kenwood head unit, Focal 6.5" speakers in soundbar, and a 10" powered sub. The stereo totally transformed the driving experience. I Found myself driving around all weekend just listening to music and…
  • Kpres419 -

Liked gap050’s post in the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

Like (Post)
    I couldn't take the crappy sound any more so I threw these in place of the factory speakers. Tremendous difference! Btw amazon is about half the cost of qtec on these things. All 4 speakers are plug and play. Pay no attention to all the sand in the…