Troy bilt Horse roto tiller

WTB Rear tire Bike carrier

Announcement August 29th Trail Ride AOAA

TheDarkSide

Yj speedo jumping

Slimer

Recent Activities

• gap050 -

Replied to the thread some free TJ stuff.

Rear seat is gone. And a correction on the bumper. It's a rear TJ bumper, not a front. still available. thanks, G
  • pajeepman -

Posted the thread Troy bilt Horse roto tiller.

Thread
    Bought new by my father in 1983. Needs a few things and a good cleaning. Needs tires($65 for a pair on Amazon), and probably the carb cleaned or replaced. Has the optional bumper on it. Looking for $400. Has not been used as a tiller in 20 years…
  • joelove -

Posted the thread WTB Rear tire Bike carrier.

Thread
    Anybody have an over the rear tire bike carrier for sale? Or even a hitch mounted one would work too. Let me know. Thanks, -Joe
  • TheDarkSide -

Replied to the thread August 29th Trail Ride AOAA.

Man we are getting a good list going here. This is great! My plan is to head up Friday night. I'll be at the park by 8:30am. You are welcome to reach out by phone or text 3028411416
  • Artie -

Replied to the thread some free TJ stuff.

• Down Hill Roller -

1.TheDarkSide Black/what ever the group needs me to do 2.mattbrandner1 green/blue 3.mr joop green/blue 4.artie green/blue 5. Mark Skillen 6. Buster Stewart 7. Down Hill Roller 8.
  • Buster Stewart -

1.TheDarkSide Black/what ever the group needs me to do 2.mattbrandner1 green/blue 3.mr joop green/blue 4.artie green/blue 5. Mark Skillen 6. Buster Stewart
  • Slimer -

Replied to the thread Yj speedo jumping.

You might just need to drop a some 3&1 oil down the cable to lube it up. Check to make sure you don't have a harsh bend in it
  • gap050 -

Replied to the thread looking for some stock stuff.

sorry, just saw that your looking for a TJ bumper. PM me