Forum home for Delaware's original Jeep club

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Membership Appreciation Ride 10/24/2020

Captain II

WTB TJ harness

Recent Activities

• MrJoop -

Liked Captain II’s post in the thread Membership Appreciation Ride 10/24/2020.

Like (Post)
    I lead the green group and started off going to the west property doing 100 to the power line trial. We had someone who had some noise so we all went pack to the parking lot and dropped his Jeep off. He then rode with someone else. Then we went to the
  • Captain II -

Replied to the thread Membership Appreciation Ride 10/24/2020.

I lead the green group and started off going to the west property doing 100 to the power line trial. We had someone who had some noise so we all went pack to the parking lot and dropped his Jeep off. He then rode with someone else. Then we went to the
  • Stafford -

Can the guy who didn't win a prize at the end shoot me a private message with your contact info? Sorry, I didn't catch your name.
  • GOTMUDD02 -

Posted the thread WTB TJ harness.

Thread
    Does anyone have a parts Jeep or spare harness laying around for a Tj? I need the section of harness that comes off the transfer case and goes back to the fuel sending unit.
  • Stafford -

To clarify my earlier comment, no one needs to go in the office to check in. See one of the bod members in the parking lot
  • Stafford -

High of 62 for tomorrow's Member Appreciation Ride. Meet in the parking lot at AOAA around 8-830. See myself, @Captain II or @TheDarkSide for your wristband. Paper waivers will need to be signed for all adults including passengers. We've got a bunch…
  • JeepSahara -

1. TheDarkSide/black 2. Erock / blue and black. maybe camping 3. Down Hill Roller 4. Buster Stewart 5. Stomper 6. Joelove - green\blue 7. Mark Skillen Blue's maybe blacks 8. Astape- camping fri and sat nighf in the pete 9. Daddanelena - blue/black 10.…