Borla exhaust Kit for Jeep TJ

Kpres419

Sunday March 24th Trail Ride

daddanelena

Test pic

WILLYN

Recent Activities

• whatevah -

Replied to the thread Jeep JT pickup info.

Quote from astape: “i wonder if its the clutch or strength of the 6spd that limits the tow capacity on the manual? ” I'd assume the clutch, but that's just a wild guess. I couldn't find any spec sheets for it (Aisin D478)... just one casual…
  • mellowyellow -

Replied to the thread Hey there.

Howdy stranger Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • mellowyellow -

Liked Keith.eric’s post in the thread Hey there.

Like (Post)
    Remember that time I used to be super active on the forum and came to Deja events? Been a busy year and a half for us. BUT I just sent in my 2019 dues and am going to take a stab at getting back into it here. :thumbsup:
  • Kpres419 -

Replied to the thread Borla exhaust Kit for Jeep TJ.

ca6fcf4b9a65cc54e35fbb2fde9801c1.jpg I did get a chance to install my Thor intake last weekend but that was it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Kpres419 -

I was just going by their website. I haven't even looked under my jeep yet to know what the difference would be. I have a huge pile of parts in my shed waiting to go on. It's been to cold to be working outside. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • shadyluke -

Quote from Kpres419: “Mines a 97 so this probably won't fit or I would have taken it off your hands Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk” I thought the difference was just in the cross over pipe. The newer tj had two cats in the header and the pre…
  • Kpres419 -

Mines a 97 so this probably won't fit or I would have taken it off your hands Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • daddanelena -

Replied to the thread Sunday March 24th Trail Ride.

• shadyluke -

BlueJ was a 2001 or 2002. I'd have to check to be sure. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  • Slimer -

Replied to the thread Hey there.

With 12 kids I can imagine how'd you be too busy. Good to see you back Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk