willf650

TJ Hard Top & Full Dors For Sale

**TRAIL RIDE** November 30, 2019 Sign-Up

meeper

voice from the past

Tugboat

Recent Activities

• willf650 -

Replied to the thread December 2019 Trail Ride.

I won’t officially say in but I’ll try. I need to replace my steering box and the new one arrived last night. I’ll try and get it done but stuff has come up at home. If I can make a ride it would be the 21st. As stated don’t mind me and do…
  • willf650 -

Replied to the thread Two Way Radio.

Do you guys use them consistently? I’ve been on the last 3 trail rides and we were using cbs because not everyone had a radio. The handhelds only came up on one ride. I’m not opposed to buying one but want to use it. Obviously I haven’t been…
  • Erock -

Posted the thread TJ Hard Top & Full Dors For Sale.

Thread
    The top is tan, but it has been plasti dipped black. The side windows are tinted, the rear window is not. The rear glass has a wiper and defroster (I never tried to use them as my jeep is not wired for them). Additionally, I applied a sound insulation…
  • Slimer -

Is no one using CB's anymore? Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  • Stafford -

the one you listed is an 8W which is better but this one should get the job done too: amazon.com/dp/B008IYCQSO/ref=psdc_2230642011_t4_B00SY0II2A
  • willf650 -

Posted the thread Two Way Radio.

Thread
    Are these the style of two way radios everyone uses? amazon.com/BAOFENG-Pack-Transc…=BF-F9%2Caps%2C138&sr=8-2 I didn't see the exact model I was shown on the 23rd ride. Second question is if they are the right radio does anyone want to split the set…