Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

November Ride

meeper

TJ fuel tank - Free

meeper

Military Gladiator in the works

shadyluke

TJ Parts - Axles / Control Arms / Springs etc.

cain138

**TRAIL RIDE** November 30, 2019 Sign-Up

JKgray10

Recent Activities

• meeper -

Replied to the thread November Ride.

Quote from willf650: “I'll be there. I just put my top on the Jeep for the first time in 2 years and it was a pain. I now see the rain they had in the forecast earlier in the week has pushed off until the evening so we probably won't run into…
  • meeper -

Replied to the thread TJ fuel tank - Free.

• willf650 -

Replied to the thread November Ride.

I'll be there. I just put my top on the Jeep for the first time in 2 years and it was a pain. I now see the rain they had in the forecast earlier in the week has pushed off until the evening so we probably won't run into it. I'm driving a silver crew…
  • shadyluke -

Replied to the thread Military Gladiator in the works.

It will never be anything more than a Special ops vehicle without armor. Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
  • shadyluke -

Posted the thread TJ fuel tank - Free.

Thread
    Tank and factory skid. No sending unit. Come get it. Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk 2b8ecbbe839973c230d84e088d7b736a.jpg0cd74df2a39ecdc824e78991d1fdb33f.jpg24580476612aba15feba0fffa026821f.jpg
  • cain138 -

Replied to the thread TJ Parts - Axles / Control Arms / Springs etc..

• GPW -

Posted the thread TJ Parts - Axles / Control Arms / Springs etc..

Thread
    My Jeep is torn down for upgrades, taking the plunge to 1-tons and 40's. So, selling off a bunch of the parts I no longer have a use for. Most prices are negotiable. Everything is located in Greenwood, DE. Front Axle: High pinion dana 30 out of a '99…
  • JKgray10 -

Replied to the thread **TRAIL RIDE** November 30, 2019 Sign-Up.

1. Slowpoke--blue/black 2.TheDarkSide blue/black 3. JKGray10 - black/red 4. 5. 6....
  • TheDarkSide -

Replied to the thread **TRAIL RIDE** November 30, 2019 Sign-Up.

Quote from Slowpoke: “For those who are going to be there at Rausch Creek on November 30, please sign up now and indicate the level of trails you want to do! 1. Slowpoke--blue/black 2.TheDarkSide blue/black 3. 4. 5. 6.... ”
  • Stomper -

Replied to the thread Hey.