Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Possible new OHV park in PA

WTB YJ FRAME

shadyluke

xj

Recent Activities

• Kuntryboy816 -

Posted the thread Possible new OHV park in PA.

Thread
    If you haven't already seen this on the Facebook page... Another offroad park may be developed in PA, if you have a few minutes please fill out this survey. docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAI…r62ZOrEP9nkIqwRiHL6YBofGU
  • shadyluke -

Replied to the thread WTB YJ FRAME.

Is yours not repairable? Safety cap makes a great product for fixing the rust issues on YJ and TJ frames. Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
  • RBURNS2220 -

Posted the thread WTB YJ FRAME.

Thread
    WTB YJ FRAME IN DECENT SHAPE NOT RUSTED OUT
  • XJ318 -

Wrote a comment on Spedly’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Interested in your rims are they steel or aluminum
  • steviealx -

Posted the thread xj.

Thread
    Any recommendations for getting a headliner redone in a 2000 cherokee?
  • Spedly -

Posted the thread Free JK wheels.

Thread
    I have a set of stock 17” JK wheels 4 are decent one has some rock rash. I just want them out of my garage. Located in Newark
  • mack -

Posted the thread FS: 2015 JKU Hard Top.

Thread
    Hello, fellow Jeepers! I just purchased a new jeep and now my hardtop must go. I bought it last year for my jeep, so it's like new. All hardware is included along with a storage bag for panels. It's in great condition with minor scuffs from normal…
  • hzryr61 -

Replied to the thread Bronco Commercial.

Quote from Artie: “they were the bronco sport, completely different vehicle from the bronco ” Holy crap, you ain't lying! The sport is unibody and the Bronco is full frame. Never knew that.
  • Artie -

they were the bronco sport, completely different vehicle from the bronco
  • pajeepman -

Local dealer has 2 of them. Way smaller than I expected and these where not the off road looking ones I have seen on TV. First impression of the 2 2 I saw was ho hum...yawn..... Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk