Topic Replies Last Reply

YJ

Stafford

You Tuber "American Jeeper" using too much skinny pedal

astape

Full Front Doors for a JK for sale / trade

Myrtle Beach

deadfeat

Pinned What have you done to your Jeep today?

altierior

Recent Activities

• Imarammr -

Liked shadyluke’s post in the thread No more BlueJ.

Like (Post)
    We built the front fender tubes on Saturday. As expected, they took a while to get right. Didn't waste any tube but it was a process. It looks mean though so we are…
  • Imarammr -

Liked shadyluke’s post in the thread No more BlueJ.

Like (Post)
    Last night we built the braces from the grill hoop to the stinger. They were some of the simplest pieces we've made and they look really good. Should survive a Billy Knox swan dive off a rock. I'm not so worried about the tubes in front of the…
  • Stafford -

Replied to the thread YJ.

<sigh> I miss the DC-1 wheels I had on my TJ. Almost put them on the WJ
  • astape -

Replied to the thread You Tuber "American Jeeper" using too much skinny pedal.

Yea, golden spike would be considered a green trail at rausch. This guy must have been driving like an ass to break free with that much speed.
  • FZMax -

Posted the thread Full Front Doors for a JK for sale / trade.

Thread
    These doors are black, but they appear to have been born silver. They are straight. They are missing the inner panels, mirrors and the plugs have been cut, but the glass is tinted. I got a great deal on them and since half doors are so expensive I was…
  • jace -

Replied to the thread YJ.

are those tow shackles in the front? Maybe he cheated:)
  • deadfeat -

Replied to the thread Myrtle Beach.

Nice, we are heading down this Monday! Wil check that out , thanks
  • sandtostand -

Replied to the thread Myrtle Beach.

you will not be able to bike from Myrtle Beach to this place but the Murrells Inlet Marsh Walk is about 1/2 hour south on business 17, Lots of restaurant's and a small island with goats on it, Just to the south of the Marsh Walk is Huntingdon Beach…
  • altierior -

Replied to the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

Quote from Slowpoke: “Quote from deadfeat: “That CJ is way too too nice and clean to be hitting the trails. ” Thanks, John! But I think he's talking about the red one--mine is way too beat and ugly for anything but trails! ” Oh, yeah, you are…
  • meeper -

Replied to the thread You Tuber "American Jeeper" using too much skinny pedal.

Quote from Stafford: “The guy in the video below nailed my thoughts. Though he did it in a rambling, longer than necessary way. Short version, buying a Rubicon, setting up a Youtube channel, bolting a tent and some stickers on it doesn't make you an…