daddanelena

February Trail Ride Rausch Creek

DaddyManDE

Back up camera

pajeepman

Yj and Cj parts

Recent Activities

• daddanelena -

Replied to the thread April 11th Club Ride AOAA.

• YJDave -

Liked DaddyManDE’s post in the thread February Trail Ride Rausch Creek.

Like (Post)
    Guys, thanks for the welcoming into the group and providing the guidance and experience to me and my son yesterday on the trail. It was an awesome time for the both of us and look forward to being engaged in other events.
  • daddanelena -

Replied to the thread March 14th Club Ride RC.

• MrJoop -

Liked Gren71’s post in the thread JT.

Like (Post)
    Been a little while since I updated y’all on my JT installed... Rubicon take off rock rails/rims 285/70/17 at tires Mopar tri fold Hard tonneau cover Cargo management rails 1.5in alloy usa from spacers 0.75in daystar rear spacers Headlight revolution…
  • Slowpoke -

Replied to the thread April 11th Club Ride AOAA.

• Slowpoke -

Replied to the thread March 14th Club Ride RC.

• MrJoop -

Liked DaddyManDE’s post in the thread February Trail Ride Rausch Creek.

Like (Post)
    Guys, thanks for the welcoming into the group and providing the guidance and experience to me and my son yesterday on the trail. It was an awesome time for the both of us and look forward to being engaged in other events.
  • TheDarkSide -

Posted the thread March 14th Club Ride RC.

Thread
    Our official club trail ride for the month of March 2020 will be on Saturday the 14th at Rausch Creek Off Road Park.rc4x4.org Open to all levels, members and non-members. Sign up now and say what trails you want to do: Green, Blue, Black, or Red. Go to
  • TheDarkSide -

Posted the thread April 11th Club Ride AOAA.

Thread
    The official DeJA club trail ride for April is scheduled for the 11th at Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area in Coal Township, PA (near Shamokin). Go to AOAA for information on park rules, cost, waivers and other info. We'll meet at the parking lot at 8:30…
  • hzryr61 -

Liked pajeepman’s post in the thread Back up camera.

Like (Post)
    Thank you, head unit is only a year or 2 old I think. I am looking at the $10-15 ebay ones also. I might pull the trigger and hope for the best. Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk