Hi - JTR Spartacus here

DaddyManDE

Daves Offroad Supply

davesoffroadsupply

Recent Activities

• Stafford -

Liked Gren71’s post in the thread JT.

Like (Post)
    Been a little while since I updated y’all on my JT installed... Rubicon take off rock rails/rims 285/70/17 at tires Mopar tri fold Hard tonneau cover Cargo management rails 1.5in alloy usa from spacers 0.75in daystar rear spacers Headlight revolution…
  • astape -

Replied to the thread custom steering setup alignment shops.

that shop is just being lazy. If u want to come north Bear alignment or Hollyoak towing both have racks and mechanics that can do it.
  • Solomi -

Replied to the thread JT.

How do you like the cargo management rails? Are they the cross bars inside the bed?
  • WILLYN -

If there are actual Heim joints I'm not sure if they are even street legal. The guy might not want the liability of working on them and sending you down the road. Heim joints usually bolt in with regular bolts, not tapered studs. If they are regular tie…
  • Stomper -

Replied to the thread Older member/ back again with new Jeep.

• Pat2000jeep -

Posted the thread Older member/ back again with new Jeep.

Thread
    I was on here a few years ago when I had my 2000 TJ, think I started as Pat88ramcharger, but went quiet when I sold the TJ and the RC a number of years ago. Well my son has made it up to driving age and my father in law gave him a 2002 Grand Cherokee…
  • Pat2000jeep -

No this kit retained the factory control arms, so no adjustment. It does have an adjustable track bar, which had a length given to us by lift manufacture that had to be set before install. the problem I ran into is the first shop i went to wouldn't do…
  • Erock -

it looks like he has adjustable length control arms, so caster will need to be set, as well as making sure the axles are parallel to each other and perpendicular to the vehicle
  • DaddyManDE -

Replied to the thread Hi - JTR Spartacus here.

Quote from Jtr Spartacus: “Hi Brian from Chester County PA. Originally from Claymont. Got a 2020 Gladiator Rubicon named JTR Spartacus. Previously had a 2013 JKU, 53 M38A1 ” Jtr. It is awesome, my skid plate have their scars, but that is what they…
  • DaddyManDE -

Liked Jtr Spartacus’s post in the thread Hi - JTR Spartacus here.

Like (Post)
    Hi Brian from Chester County PA. Originally from Claymont. Got a 2020 Gladiator Rubicon named JTR Spartacus. Previously had a 2013 JKU, 53 M38A1