wff d35 carrier

Hello there

Intro- Newbies

OscarMike1986

inspection in dover

OscarMike1986

Recent Activities

• hzryr61 -

Liked Slimer’s post in the thread Lift install.

Like (Post)
    Give Aaron Stapen a call. He's right by you. Astape on this forum Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  • Slimer -

Replied to the thread Lift install.

Give Aaron Stapen a call. He's right by you. Astape on this forum Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  • mikelindenberg -

Posted the thread Lift install.

Thread
    I Have a 2018 jeep JL 4 door. Just bought the 2.5 inch rough Country Spacer lift to fit 35's. Got a 700 - 800 dollar estimate from Truck outfitters up on 202. Rough Country says it's about a 2 to 3 hour job. Any recomendations on where to go for
  • Artie -

Posted the thread Wanted wff d35 carrier.

Thread
    Looking for a carrier for 3.07 gears for a dana 35. cheap or free is goodest. tia
  • hzryr61 -

Liked Slimer’s post in the thread Stuck zipper.

Like (Post)
    I"m not sure that can be fixed. Unzipping it will require some force to get it past there. You might get lucky with a light lube (soap) of some kind. Get someone to hold it tight at either side of the messed up part as you pull hard and fast to get it…
  • Robathor -

Posted the thread Hello there.

Thread
    Hey all - My name is Rob and I'm in Bear. I bought a 2012 Wrangler JKU in December and have been slowly building her up / ripping off chrome from the previous owner. I joined to make new trail buddy friends and to find places to go "proper" wheeling. I'm…
  • OscarMike1986 -

Replied to the thread Intro- Newbies.

hi my name is jason. i have a 2013 jeep wrangler unlimited freedom edition. i look forward to meeting new members here. i currently work at DELDOT as a bridge inspector / engineering tech.delawareja.com/forum/index.php…e5787ceafebdb250d88bebea0
  • OscarMike1986 -

Replied to the thread inspection in dover.

• astape -

Replied to the thread inspection in dover.

some people use garden bed edging from lowes and zip tie it on. You can always get indpection tires. Dmv policy is 1" max, u may be ok as the dmv is pretty hands off because of covid.
  • OscarMike1986 -

Posted the thread inspection in dover.

Thread
    Hey guys i have to go through inspection in dover de. My tires are 35" and they stick out about 1 1/2" will i pass my inspection. Is there anything i can do to add a couple inches to my fenders.