** 2019 Membership page is open! **

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

2000 XJ, needs work, PRICE LOWERED - $800 OBO

Kpres419

Tj half doors pair $300

Mirrors with no doors

Slimer

Pinned What have you done to your Jeep today?

shadyluke

Someone’s gotta have this...

YJpotter91

Recent Activities

• Kpres419 -

Replied to the thread 2000 XJ, needs work, PRICE LOWERED - $800 OBO.

I just sent pics to a friend of mine. He's been looking for an xj to build for wheeling. I'll let you know when I hear back from him. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • omegatheway -

Posted the thread Tj half doors pair $300.

Thread
    Tj half doors, had them for ages, no I don't have the uppers or keys... Don't know why you would want to lock them. $300. In Georgetown I will travel somewhat.. 3024486385
  • altierior -

Replied to the thread 2000 XJ, needs work, PRICE LOWERED - $800 OBO.

• Slimer -

Replied to the thread Mirrors with no doors.

You could drill and tap your hinges for CJ mirrors. Or get CJ hinges and mirrors.
  • shadyluke -

Replied to the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

Quote from altierior: “New driver side alloy axle shafts to replace the ones that had egged-out u-joint ears. Who doesn't love seeing the number 4340 on a Jeep part? CrRfuzx0.png” I just bought all my chromo shafts for my 60s one at a time from the…
  • YJpotter91 -

Maybe visibility is the reason they say they aren’t for certain years with certain doors. I just can’t imagine why a windshield mount mirror would be fine for a 94 with full doors, but not a 93?! Anyway I think I’ve decided to stay away from the…
  • jmack -

Replied to the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

I cleaned up the battery terminals and redid the wiring on the positive side. Sometime during the process I cut a wire that connected to the PDC and have no idea what it's for - but eveything seems to work without it. Thinking it's some access or…
  • jmack -

I have a set of mounts that move the mirrors to the windshield hinges. I just have the drivers side moved, since you can see that one either doors off or doors on - you can't see the passenger mirror if you have the doors on and the mirror moved. So…
  • YJpotter91 -

Posted the thread Mirrors with no doors.

Thread
    Hey everyone, I searched a couple phrases before posting this but didn’t find too much. I was just wondering what everyone does for mirrors with no doors. I have an 88 yj with full doors. Looking online a lot of the windshield mounted mirrors I like…
  • YJpotter91 -

Replied to the thread Someone’s gotta have this....

Thanks meeper. I was trying to get the marker lights and got a few other things done before Dmv closed Friday. Astape measured his and they were the same as mine so I figured it wasn’t the lights, it was the flares and I made them fit. And now my yj is…