Delaware Jeep Association

Forum home for Delaware's original Jeep club

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned What have you done to your Jeep today?

Slowpoke

Who would be interested in a long weekend trip?

meeper

Anyone been fishing in 2018?

WendyMorrisone

YJ - Windshield frame/Windshield

XJ Driver’s Side Factory Grab Handle

Recent Activities

• Slowpoke -

Replied to the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

Quote from Stafford: “I bought seat heaters a couple years ago intending to do the same thing..last fall I sold them because I was going to buy new seats with heaters already installed. Then I didnt buy new seats so I had a cold butt all winter and my…
  • meeper -

Replied to the thread Who would be interested in a long weekend trip?.

• WendyMorrisone -

Replied to the thread Anyone been fishing in 2018?.

Oh, such a nostalgia overwhelmed me. These are old, but good times when fishing was allowed to the fullest in this period. Back in 2018, I remember I was fishing a lot on Marco Island. Now due to this quarantine I haven’t made the first catch of the…
  • WendyMorrisone -

• Bee -

Liked Stafford’s post in the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

Like (Post)
    I bought seat heaters a couple years ago intending to do the same thing..last fall I sold them because I was going to buy new seats with heaters already installed. Then I didnt buy new seats so I had a cold butt all winter and my seats are still falling…
  • Stafford -

I bought seat heaters a couple years ago intending to do the same thing..last fall I sold them because I was going to buy new seats with heaters already installed. Then I didnt buy new seats so I had a cold butt all winter and my seats are still falling…
  • Stafford -

Liked Bee’s post in the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

Like (Post)
    Installed heated seats into my factory seats by installing heated seat pads under the OEM seats of my XJ using this link for reference: jeepforum.com/forum/f11/write-…3/#/topics/1155113?page=5 Kit came from Amazon just peeled back the upholstery to put…
  • JKgray10 -

Posted the thread Wanted YJ - Windshield frame/Windshield.

Thread
    Need a new Windshield frame for my Dads 95 YJ. His is rusted out and bent with a broken Windshield. Good glass a plus but not a must. Thanks