Delaware Jeep Association

Forum home for Delaware's original Jeep club

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

wtb 4.2 carb

Looking for a mechanic for regearing and lockers.

K302

New Guy in WilMo

altierior

Hello from Millsboro

altierior

***TRAIL RIDE*** Saturday January 25, 2020 at Rausch Creek

Slowpoke

Recent Activities

• steviealx -

Posted the thread wtb 4.2 carb.

Thread
    Any good used carbs for a 6cyl for sale?
  • K302 -

Replied to the thread Looking for a mechanic for regearing and lockers..

haha YO! I was hoping to get this darn thing done and show up to your place one day. It's been a cluster F.
  • meeper -

Quote from K302: “Hi Aaron, I'm in a similar situation as the OP. I've been looking around for someone who can swap my axles, re-gear, and install lockers. I got your name from a couple people outside this forum and then obviously saw this post... I…
  • K302 -

Hi Aaron, I'm in a similar situation as the OP. I've been looking around for someone who can swap my axles, re-gear, and install lockers. I got your name from a couple people outside this forum and then obviously saw this post... I texted a number on…
  • altierior -

Replied to the thread New Guy in WilMo.

• altierior -

Replied to the thread Hello from Millsboro.

• Slowpoke -

Replied to the thread ***TRAIL RIDE*** Saturday January 25, 2020 at Rausch Creek.

Due to weather, we're re-scheduling the January 2020 trail ride for the 25th, still at Rausch Creek. Sign up here: 1. Slowpoke - blue/black 2. 3. 4. 5. 6....
  • daddanelena -

Replied to the thread ***TRAIL RIDE*** Saturday January 25, 2020 at Rausch Creek.

• Ajones11 -

Replied to the thread Hello from Millsboro.

I started out with ironically, a 1996 xj! (Guess things have come full circle). Then I had a 97 tj, then a 2000 xj. Took a Jeep break for a few years and now I’m thankful to be in a position to have a Jeep that’s not my daily driver!! . Now I can…
  • deadfeat -

Replied to the thread **DEJA 2020 Member Appreciation Party 1/25/20 Schaefer's**.

More vendor donations... Big thanks to Flex-a-lite , donating a nice fan, Safe Jack, donating a 6 ton bottle jack extension kit. RT Off-road for donating antennas, grab handles, Jeep Stiens, shot glasses, and…