Recent Activities

• deadfeat -

Liked John Brereton’s post in the thread Rental.

Like (Post)
    Went on Dry Gulch Trail. Took us some time figuring the maps out. Not sure what wrong turn we initially made but it took us to a nice spot with a small hill climb and stair stepper. We got to an old cattle shoot on Dry Gulch and I thought it best to…
  • Bonkers -

Posted the thread WTB - Need an Mj / XJ Header panel in Sussex.

Thread
    Need a decent factory Renix 87-92 era Xj Cherokee or Mj Comanche header panel, Any colour, with/without grill. No cracks or chips. Cash in hand, i will come and remove if necessary.
  • MrJoop -

Liked Stafford’s post in the thread **DEJA Meet N Greet & BOD Nominations 9/14/19 @ Dover Grottos**.

Like (Post)
    Just pointing out that I did mention back in 2019 I would be retiring. :)
  • MrJoop -

Liked Stafford’s post in the thread **Meet N Greet & BOD Elections 11/13/21 @ Dover Grottos**.

Like (Post)
    facebook.com/events/274823971057336 Dover Grotto's 5PM-8PMish Let's actually get together and see each other for the first time in 18+ months! Besides the fact that I missed (some of ;)) you, this will be a very critical meeting as we have actual…
  • YJpotter91 -

Replied to the thread XJ steering wheel.

• shadyluke -

Replied to the thread XJ steering wheel.

I'll check. I don't remember if I threw it out or not. Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
  • YJpotter91 -

Posted the thread XJ steering wheel.

Thread
    Looking for a steering wheel for 97 XJ with cruise… anyone happen to have one laying around?
  • whatevah -

Liked Stafford’s post in the thread **Meet N Greet & BOD Elections 11/13/21 @ Dover Grottos**.

Like (Post)
    facebook.com/events/274823971057336 Dover Grotto's 5PM-8PMish Let's actually get together and see each other for the first time in 18+ months! Besides the fact that I missed (some of ;)) you, this will be a very critical meeting as we have actual…
  • Stafford -

Posted the thread **Meet N Greet & BOD Elections 11/13/21 @ Dover Grottos**.

Thread
  • Stafford -

Replied to the thread **DEJA Meet N Greet & BOD Nominations 9/14/19 @ Dover Grottos**.

Just pointing out that I did mention back in 2019 I would be retiring. :)
  • MrJoop -

Like (Post)
    Went on Dry Gulch Trail. Took us some time figuring the maps out. Not sure what wrong turn we initially made but it took us to a nice spot with a small hill climb and stair stepper. We got to an old cattle shoot on Dry Gulch and I thought it best to…
  • Slowpoke -

Like (Post)
  • mynameisgreg -

Replied to the thread Troubleshooting fuel system, no start.

Quote from meeper: “damn, thats wild. IF you would have giving it some throttle it probly would have started a while ago and lead you to that fix easier, even though FI i always give some throttle if something doesn't start ” "When in doubt, Gas it out"…
  • astape -

Replied to the thread Rental.

• John Brereton -

Replied to the thread Rental.