Recent Activities

• ballen0351 -

Liked Erock’s post in the thread YJ tub no title or window frame.

Like (Post)
    now we need to be aware of and sensitive to rusty genders....? this is becoming too much free bump
  • Slimer -

Liked Erock’s post in the thread YJ tub no title or window frame.

Like (Post)
    now we need to be aware of and sensitive to rusty genders....? this is becoming too much free bump
  • Erock -

Replied to the thread YJ tub no title or window frame.

• Slimer -

Replied to the thread YJ tub no title or window frame.

May want to put a location. Also, any photos can help spark interest
  • Slimer -

Liked Comesen’s post in the thread Frame repair sections.

Like (Post)
    I damaged my chassis last year and I didn't want to replace it completely so I found a used model like mine and cut the pieces that I needed to weld it to mine. It's not that bad of an idea to try fixing things on your own if it can really save you…
  • Slowpoke -

Replied to the thread **TRAIL RIDE** Blue-Black March 20, 2021 at Rausch Creek.

Replied to the thread Aftermarket Part out 2004 TJ, lots of stuff.

Quote from hzryr61: “Are the Hella's still available? if so, do they include mounting hardware and wiring? Thnks ” they are, just pigtails, sorry all the wiring in jeep was ripped out, universal harnesses are cheap or easy to make if you have a relay
  • hzryr61 -

Replied to the thread Aftermarket Part out 2004 TJ, lots of stuff.

Are the Hella's still available? if so, do they include mounting hardware and wiring? Thnks
  • jrostocki -

Replied to the thread **TRAIL RIDE** Blue-Black March 20, 2021 at Rausch Creek.

I am in for some blue trails - is anyone leaving from the Wilmington area to caravan with?
  • Kpres419 -

Liked cj7taz’s post in the thread Lincoln Power MIG 210 MP welder.

Like (Post)
    asking $1400 and comes with cart and tank of gas........ Multi process welder does MIg , stick and tig welding.. TIG welding kit has to be purchased but comes with stuff to MIG and stick weld. The unit has maybe 15 - 20 minutes of use..... bought it…
  • cj7taz -

Posted the thread Lincoln Power MIG 210 MP welder.

Thread
    asking $1400 and comes with cart and tank of gas........ Multi process welder does MIg , stick and tig welding.. TIG welding kit has to be purchased but comes with stuff to MIG and stick weld. The unit has maybe 15 - 20 minutes of use..... bought it…
  • Gren71 -

Replied to the thread Re gear the JT.

<p> </p> Quote from astape: “i can help if u r not in a hurry. Probably would be no earlier then mid april right now. ” Yea im in no rush brother. Haven’t gotten parts or anything and still beating around 4.56 vs 4.88
  • Stafford -

Replied to the thread Frame repair sections.

I'm not sure if the above post is spam, if it is I have to give them credit for subtly slipping in the advertisement so I'm going to leave it lol
  • hzryr61 -

Liked astape’s post in the thread Frame repair sections.

Like (Post)
    that eastwood kit is worthless unless u have a new frame. If u see what the insides look like when i open them up there us no way to coat and stop the existing rust. In most cases it takes 15-20 years for the frames to get this bad. Usually with a lot of…
  • hzryr61 -

Liked Slimer’s post in the thread Frame repair sections.

Like (Post)
    I used frame repair sections on mine. I cut the rusted section of the frame, slid the repair section over top, and welded. The repair sections are nice and beefy. Much easier than making them yourself
  • Comesen -

Replied to the thread Frame repair sections.

I damaged my chassis last year and I didn't want to replace it completely so I found a used model like mine and cut the pieces that I needed to weld it to mine. It's not that bad of an idea to try fixing things on your own if it can really save you…
  • astape -

i can help if u r not in a hurry. Probably would be no earlier then mid april right now.
  • Gren71 -

Im open to any info, really just starting down the road of the regear. from what ive read 4.56 would give more power for towing without over gearing. If memory serves with 33’s folks were seeing 2100k rpm in 8th and not having any issues. What…