Recent Activities

• Artie -

Posted the thread Wanted wff d35 carrier.

Thread
    Looking for a carrier for 3.07 gears for a dana 35. cheap or free is goodest. tia
  • hzryr61 -

Liked Slimer’s post in the thread Stuck zipper.

Like (Post)
    I"m not sure that can be fixed. Unzipping it will require some force to get it past there. You might get lucky with a light lube (soap) of some kind. Get someone to hold it tight at either side of the messed up part as you pull hard and fast to get it…
  • Robathor -

Posted the thread Hello there.

Thread
    Hey all - My name is Rob and I'm in Bear. I bought a 2012 Wrangler JKU in December and have been slowly building her up / ripping off chrome from the previous owner. I joined to make new trail buddy friends and to find places to go "proper" wheeling. I'm…
  • OscarMike1986 -

Replied to the thread Intro- Newbies.

hi my name is jason. i have a 2013 jeep wrangler unlimited freedom edition. i look forward to meeting new members here. i currently work at DELDOT as a bridge inspector / engineering tech.delawareja.com/forum/index.php…b74675c8e87d9030c3f848694
  • OscarMike1986 -

Replied to the thread inspection in dover.

• astape -

Replied to the thread inspection in dover.

some people use garden bed edging from lowes and zip tie it on. You can always get indpection tires. Dmv policy is 1" max, u may be ok as the dmv is pretty hands off because of covid.
  • OscarMike1986 -

Posted the thread inspection in dover.

Thread
    Hey guys i have to go through inspection in dover de. My tires are 35" and they stick out about 1 1/2" will i pass my inspection. Is there anything i can do to add a couple inches to my fenders.
  • rockDAWG -

Replied to the thread Anyone interested in a dishwasher?.

We just recently did the remodeling in our kitchen, have a white dish washer in the garage. It is hardly used since we prefer washing dishes by hands. Dish washer is just for the look in the kitchen. Text me: three o too, 3 eight three, 4 zero zero too
  • Slimer -

Sounds great. Welcome to the Jeep world. A bunch of us were out on the surf fishing beach this past weekend. Not sure if you made it out there. There should be another gathering on the beach in the fall.
  • Slimer -

Replied to the thread Stuck zipper.

I"m not sure that can be fixed. Unzipping it will require some force to get it past there. You might get lucky with a light lube (soap) of some kind. Get someone to hold it tight at either side of the messed up part as you pull hard and fast to get it…
  • Imarammr -

Liked pajeepman’s post in the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

Like (Post)
    Got my 86 CJ7 inspected today. 3000 miles last year. Monday I bled the brakes. Put a new master cylinder in months ago but all bleeders where not moving and didn't want to break them. Hit them with kroil many times, a miniductor, and hammering sharply…
  • MrJoop -

Liked pajeepman’s post in the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

Like (Post)
    Got my 86 CJ7 inspected today. 3000 miles last year. Monday I bled the brakes. Put a new master cylinder in months ago but all bleeders where not moving and didn't want to break them. Hit them with kroil many times, a miniductor, and hammering sharply…
  • pajeepman -

Posted the thread Stuck zipper.

Thread
    Anybody have any idea how I can fix a stuck zipper. It only unzips to the point in the picture and I can't force it past. It's a CJ7 b Bestop tigertop FWIW. Any idea/thoughts are appreciated.12bb2269774d0fb59aa0e3d1cc72805e.jpg Sent from my SM-A205U…
  • pajeepman -

Replied to the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

• Stomper -

• Imarammr -

Replied to the thread 2006 TJ Rubicon for sale.

• MoG91 -

Replied to the thread ABS sensor broken off inside hub assembly??.

I ignored it because the lights mysteriously went off and the brakes stopped “fluttering” when you start the car so I thought it was all good. They’re back on today though lol! I appreciate you trying to help. I’m waiting on an OBD to come in and…
  • Roscoe -

Posted the thread Intro- Newbies.

Thread
    Greetings, My wife and I joined your organization today and are looking forward to engaging in all things jeep with all you members. We own a stock 2016 Jeep Sahara Stick that has been lifted by previous owner. Now we enjoy taking it out on the beach…
  • Roscoe -

Liked whatevah’s post in the thread Welcome! Please read....

Like (Post)
    The purpose of this section is for new folks to introduce themselves and show off their Jeep. Normally, attaching files is for club members only, but you can attach 1 or 2 photos per post in this section as an introduction. You can also link to as many…
  • YJpotter91 -

Posted the thread 89 Comanche for sale SOLD!.

Thread
    J5myreE 4.0 5 spd 35” tires 114k miles $4000 obo it’s on Facebook marketplace. If you can’t view this link call or text me at 302-465-2385 with any questions or for me to send you pics. Thanks! facebook.com/marketplace/item/632613077340878/ had to…