Recent Activities

• MrJoop -

Liked pajeepman’s post in the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

Like (Post)
    Got my 86 CJ7 inspected today. 3000 miles last year. Monday I bled the brakes. Put a new master cylinder in months ago but all bleeders where not moving and didn't want to break them. Hit them with kroil many times, a miniductor, and hammering sharply…
  • pajeepman -

Posted the thread Stuck zipper.

Thread
    Anybody have any idea how I can fix a stuck zipper. It only unzips to the point in the picture and I can't force it past. It's a CJ7 b Bestop tigertop FWIW. Any idea/thoughts are appreciated.12bb2269774d0fb59aa0e3d1cc72805e.jpg Sent from my SM-A205U…
  • pajeepman -

Replied to the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

Got my 86 CJ7 inspected today. 3000 miles last year. Monday I bled the brakes. Put a new master cylinder in months ago but all bleeders where not moving and didn't want to break them. Hit them with kroil many times, a miniductor, and hammering sharply…
  • Stomper -

Replied to the thread Intro- Newbies.

• Imarammr -

Replied to the thread 2006 TJ Rubicon for sale.

• MoG91 -

Replied to the thread ABS sensor broken off inside hub assembly??.

I ignored it because the lights mysteriously went off and the brakes stopped “fluttering” when you start the car so I thought it was all good. They’re back on today though lol! I appreciate you trying to help. I’m waiting on an OBD to come in and…
  • Roscoe -

Posted the thread Intro- Newbies.

Thread
    Greetings, My wife and I joined your organization today and are looking forward to engaging in all things jeep with all you members. We own a stock 2016 Jeep Sahara Stick that has been lifted by previous owner. Now we enjoy taking it out on the beach…
  • Roscoe -

Liked whatevah’s post in the thread Welcome! Please read....

Like (Post)
    The purpose of this section is for new folks to introduce themselves and show off their Jeep. Normally, attaching files is for club members only, but you can attach 1 or 2 photos per post in this section as an introduction. You can also link to as many…
  • YJpotter91 -

Posted the thread 89 Comanche for sale SOLD!.

Thread
    J5myreE 4.0 5 spd 35” tires 114k miles $4000 obo it’s on Facebook marketplace. If you can’t view this link call or text me at 302-465-2385 with any questions or for me to send you pics. Thanks! facebook.com/marketplace/item/632613077340878/ had to…
  • shadyluke -

Replied to the thread 4L60E 600 hp transmission.

@Erock Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
  • shadyluke -

Posted the thread 4L60E 600 hp transmission.

Thread
    4L60E rebuilt by Cottman in New Castle. Built for 600 hp. Has less than 10k miles since rebuild. Never beat on. Asking $2000 obo. -Race rebuild kit -Raybestos high energy clutches -5 pinion planetary gears -Hardened input & output shafts -High stall…
  • hzryr61 -

Replied to the thread 2006 TJ Rubicon for sale.

• FZMax -

Replied to the thread JK Rear Fenders - $40.

TJ flares are gone, still have the JK ones.
  • astape -

i use a better autel scaner but their r a ton to choose from. If u cant figure it out u can go to a regular shop u dont need a dealer. I can recommed a few in wilmington but not sure of your local.
  • MoG91 -

I appreciate the help trying to diagnose this. I’d hate to pay the dealership to diagnose this, the vehicle drives well and doesn’t appear to have major issues. The light at first only came on when backing up and cutting the wheel all the way. When I…
  • Erock -

Replied to the thread SOLD TJ Soft Top For Sale - Complete.

• jmack -

Replied to the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

Started replacing the spacer lift and old springs with fresh 3" springs. Got the rear done yesterday.
  • Imarammr -

Posted the thread 2006 TJ Rubicon for sale.

Thread
    Hey everyone, I'm contemplating going another direction and selling my Jeep. Want to test the waters here first. 4.0 engine, 6 speed trans. I am currently running 35's for everyday and have a set of 33's that are for trails. Upgraded bumpers, 12k winch,…
  • astape -

Posted the thread TJ 1.75" budget boost, used, $50.

Thread
    got a used 1.75" bb tj lift with skyjacker shocks for sale. $50.
  • bfrank -

Liked Jwic1’s post in the thread New from Middletown.

Like (Post)
    So idk where to start this. Names Joe, from Philly, but living Middletown. 26 with a 2015 black JKU Sport daily driver. Been thinking about joining a club for awhile to try and be more social meet some decent people. Fairly new to the Jeep lifestyle. Got…