Recent Activities

• FZMax -

Liked Stafford’s post in the thread Two Way Radio.

Like (Post)
    I started typing a response the other day and then my ADD kicked in halfway through. A bunch of us bought the Baofeng's before Moab a couple years ago and I think they are vastly superior to CB's. They're cheap (<$25), have significantly superior range…
  • SimpleSimon -

Replied to the thread Two Way Radio.

Didn’t mean to throw a wet blanket on the subject! Ham radio is cool hobby just like jeepin! But you have the FCC involved, just like you have DELDOT. Doesn’t mean you are criminal if you are a rebel but I’ve managed to stay out of jail in my 66…
  • FZMax -

Posted the thread JK 4 door soft top frame - free.

Thread
    Anyone need a 4 door soft top frame? I bought a top for the material, the frame is in good shape but there are no door surrounds or hardware. Free for the taking in Elkton.
  • FZMax -

Posted the thread WTB JK Rubicon rock rails.

Thread
    Anyone have any take offs they want to part with? I have a 2 door, but I'm fine with cutting down a set from a 4 door.
  • SimpleSimon -

Stafford, if you are not a ‘ham’, the use of a ham repeater is only legal if there is an emergency; then it is perfectly ok. The repeaters are owned by individuals and clubs like Delaware JA.
  • astape -

Replied to the thread Looking for a mechanic for regearing and lockers..

thx guys. Already have talked with him. Aaron
  • gap050 -

Liked Stafford’s post in the thread Two Way Radio.

Like (Post)
    I started typing a response the other day and then my ADD kicked in halfway through. A bunch of us bought the Baofeng's before Moab a couple years ago and I think they are vastly superior to CB's. They're cheap (<$25), have significantly superior range…
  • Erock -

X2 on the above. He’s in Wilmington, but worth the trip.
  • Stafford -

• deadfeat -

Replied to the thread Dana 44 diff cover question.

I won a set of 44 covers for a jk and they fit my 79 scout 44s.
  • Slimer -

Astape has done many of the club members Jeeps, including mine a couple times Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  • ThatLooongjeep04 -

Posted the thread Looking for a mechanic for regearing and lockers..

Thread
    So I took the silver surfer into the mud and blew out my front differential. Now i have the opportunity to upgrade a lot of stuff in the driveline. Problem is I work like crazy and do not have the tools or time to get it done. Any recommendations on a…
  • meeper -

i never use a CB unless the group doesnt have 2-way radios, everyone i normally go with does and they are just more reliable and can reach farther not to mention they are hand held and dont take up any space or wiring in the vehicle
  • Slowpoke -

Replied to the thread December 2019 Trail Ride.

Quote from daddanelena: “Well 21st good for me Jeep still on trailer ready to go ???? ” Good for me! Anyone else?
  • jkjeeper -