Recent Activities

** 2019 Membership page is open! **

• steviealx -

Replied to the thread Driver side mirror.

• astape -

Replied to the thread 1996 Jeep Needs New PCM.

its a bad sensor somewhere. U can read the codes by turning the key on and off 3 times and reading the odometer. Im sure there is a vid on google. The 96 is an oddball year being the first year of obd11. It sounds like the iac, but could also be the cps…
  • 96jeep -

Thanks! We will give that a try. Fingers crossed.
  • Slimer -

Liked Stafford’s post in the thread **Beach Cornhole tournament 8/17/19**.

Like (Post)
    Yeah plus Dawn Marino and her partner won the 2 ARB chairs donated by Quadratec. Thanks Quadratec!
  • Slimer -

I'm going to say NO, you don't need a new PCM. Idle issues, and issues of stalling while coming down from higher RPMs (coming to a stop light or sign) can be caused by other things. 1. the IAC (idle air control) sensor could be gunked up or need…
  • 96jeep -

Posted the thread 1996 Jeep Needs New PCM.

Thread
    I'm at the breaking point with my beloved Jeep. Within the past month I purchased 4 new tires and rotors, new bearings, and now it's cutting out at idle and stop signs, sometimes in busy traffic. Purchased new alternator last year. Car starts back up. …
  • John Brereton -

Replied to the thread Driver side mirror.

What vehicle? Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  • steviealx -

Posted the thread Driver side mirror.

Thread
    Any fix for a wobbly mirror head? Won't stay in position at speed
  • Kpres419 -

Liked Slimer’s post in the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kpres419: “Finally got the clear coat sprayed yesterday. Really happy with the results. Also installed a new exhaust thanks to Luke and Gino. fce3e941b82541317152eb4de6630a47.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ” That's a hell of a…
  • Stafford -

Replied to the thread Coastal Cleanup - 9/14/19 @ Herring Point.

Heard back from DNREC, we are confirmed for Herring Point. @MrJoop can you be the Captain? facebook.com/events/660386477807854/ THANK YOU for caring for our coastline! and registering to volunteer at the 2019 Coastal Clean-up! Date & Time: Saturday,
  • Stafford -

Replied to the thread **Beach Cornhole tournament 8/17/19**.

Yeah plus Dawn Marino and her partner won the 2 ARB chairs donated by Quadratec. Thanks Quadratec!
  • Slimer -

I won a door prize: Smokeless fire pit. Haven't tried it out yet. We all won a good time.
  • davesoffroadsupply -

Replied to the thread Daves Offroad Supply.

Daves Offroad Supply offers LOW LOW Pricing on Lifetime Warranty Front Cromo Axle Kits. There are a lot of applications available. I have listed a few popular ones below. Contact me if you don't see what you need listed. Jeep XJ, YJ, TJ D30 (spicer…
  • meeper -

• Stafford -

Replied to the thread Coastal Cleanup - 9/14/19 @ Herring Point.

Emailed them yesterday asking when a location would be confirmed
  • Kpres419 -

Replied to the thread 2000 XJ, needs work, PRICE LOWERED - $800 OBO.

I just sent pics to a friend of mine. He's been looking for an xj to build for wheeling. I'll let you know when I hear back from him. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • omegatheway -

Posted the thread Tj half doors pair $300.

Thread
    Tj half doors, had them for ages, no I don't have the uppers or keys... Don't know why you would want to lock them. $300. In Georgetown I will travel somewhat.. 3024486385
  • altierior -

Replied to the thread 2000 XJ, needs work, PRICE LOWERED - $800 OBO.

• Slimer -

Replied to the thread Mirrors with no doors.

You could drill and tap your hinges for CJ mirrors. Or get CJ hinges and mirrors.
  • shadyluke -

Replied to the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

Quote from altierior: “New driver side alloy axle shafts to replace the ones that had egged-out u-joint ears. Who doesn't love seeing the number 4340 on a Jeep part? CrRfuzx0.png” I just bought all my chromo shafts for my 60s one at a time from the…