Recent Activities

** 2019 Membership page is open! **

• jmack -

Replied to the thread For Sale Misc Jeep Parts (mostly TJ).

PM Sent on the steering box and cargo net.
  • meeper -

Replied to the thread Delaware Inspection (window tint).

Quote from astape: “lately the dmv has been stricter with the tint waivers and u would have to have an optimoligist sign off on it. ” Yup, the DR has to sign the waiver, that's how i always remember it
  • Slowpoke -

Replied to the thread Individual RC Club Comp.

• daddanelena -

• daddanelena -

What time does it start and end? I play tennis in morning could be there around 11am?
  • astape -

lately the dmv has been stricter with the tint waivers and u would have to have an optimoligist sign off on it.
  • GPW -

Posted the thread For Sale Misc Jeep Parts (mostly TJ).

Thread
    - (4) Steel wheels. 15x8, 5x4.5" B.C. 3.75" B.S. Brand is unknown but they are in great shape. $100. - (2) 4.0L radiators. One has auto trans cooler fittings, one is from a manual. $40 ea. - Smitty built cargo net. P/N: 561035 only used a few times.…
  • meeper -

There is a "colorless" tint waiver you can get for DE and should let you pass, they dont look that closely at the form. its also good for the po po
  • shorebird -

I plan to be there on Saturday morning to help with judging
  • MrJoop -

Liked Stafford’s post in the thread Coastal Cleanup - 9/14/19 @ Herring Point.

Like (Post)
    Here is some important information about the Delaware Coastal Cleanup this Saturday, Sept. 14, including how you can use our trash reporting app on your smartphone! 10 Important Tips for 2019 Delaware Coastal Cleanup Volunteers: 1. The Delaware…
  • YJDave -

Wrote a comment on MrJoop’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Mr Joop I’ll be at the point bathhouse around 8:30. I’ll be in a black ram Cummins with 5 kids. My # is 443-553-7753.
  • Slowpoke -

• Keith.eric -

You can pass with no doors, BUT they do keep record of why you failed, so going back the second time without doors probably ain’t gonna fly. You can always just borrow some jk doors for the purposes of inspection. I’m in Wilmington and have half…
  • Tonka -

Alright, I think I’m good for next Saturday. Are you guys in?
  • mr_sparkle -

Quote from Chris Cappo: “Hey Jeep People, I just moved to Delaware last month and got dinged for window tint going through the inspection garage. I only have 30% on my front windows but apparently no tint at all is allowed on front windows in DE. My…
  • Slimer -

Replied to the thread Mastercraft harnesses x2.

I wouldn't mind taking a look at these. Overkill for the street but I've been wanting to get improve on my lab belts
  • Erock -

Liked ConcreteCharlie’s post in the thread Rausch parking..

Like (Post)
    The Bogger guy had a Rausch Staff t-shirt. I'm guessing he told his friend, "Let's run the Frog Hole. You go first!" The guy in the jeep on the left was absolutely covered in mud, like up to the shoulders. But, he was smiling, so all good...
  • Erock -

can you borrow a set of doors from someone else with a jk?
  • Chris Cappo -

Posted the thread Delaware Inspection (window tint).

Thread
    Hey Jeep People, I just moved to Delaware last month and got dinged for window tint going through the inspection garage. I only have 30% on my front windows but apparently no tint at all is allowed on front windows in DE. My options are to get a…
  • Stafford -

Replied to the thread Coastal Cleanup - 9/14/19 @ Herring Point.

Here is some important information about the Delaware Coastal Cleanup this Saturday, Sept. 14, including how you can use our trash reporting app on your smartphone! 10 Important Tips for 2019 Delaware Coastal Cleanup Volunteers: 1. The Delaware…