Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 881.

** 2019 Membership page is open! **

• At this point with two respondents (including me) it's shaping up to be more of a date than a meet and greet. Since I have other obligations that day, I think I'm going to bow out. I'd definitely be interested in a future event as proposed.

• Quote from cj8: “1. Me, cj8 2. Steve, Lovely (Can be there by 12, will have to bounce by 1:30) ”

• On Saturday morning (day of the ride), is there a specific time and place to meet?

• Quote from JKgray10: “who is heading up Friday? I plan to roll out of N. Wilmington around noon to go set up camp. ” I'm rolling out of Ceciltucky around 1 PM on Friday so we should be up there by dinner.

• Quote from Kpres419: “Lol. I really haven't driven it more than around the block a few times. I'm planning on going to get tags Sat morning. I want to take it to the membership trail ride on the 18th but I'm a little leary about driving it way up there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ” Looks great! I say...send it : )

• I finally decided to tackle my new seat bracket install. Not being one to miss "leg day" and lack of tilt wheel in a CJ5, I needed to do something. I'm removing my bestop tilt brackets with sliders (they'll be for sale soon!) and replacing them with a non-tilt MUCH shorter bracket. I have a few holes to drill and it should be buttoned up in the next few days. 356-31c2e490.jpg 357-08f2d55f.jpg The club ride coming up has forced me to tackle some long over due projects!

• Finished the lift install!

Lovely - - Modifications

Thanks guys!

• Finished the lift install!

Lovely - - Modifications

Finally got around to finishing a 2.5" lift install on my 76 CJ5. Keeping this Jeep low and stock(ish). My plan is for this one to stay on 31s, be wheeled mildly and driven as often as possible. 349-6a033dac.jpg Before and after. The clapped out 43 year old original springs were almost flat. 351-bd99205c.jpg 350-5eaa9627.jpg 352-28a91622.jpg 353-fcfbc200.jpg

• Began the installation of my heavy duty (greaseable) 3/4" shackles with a 2.5" Skyjacker lift. Got to love a 43 year old southwest Jeep. I didn't have to use my universal wrench (4" angle grinder) to remove a single nut or bolt! 348-5760f34d.jpg 347-83728778.jpg

• I vote June 8th FWIW. I think you'd probably get a better turn out since a lot folks travel on Memorial Day weekend.

• Quote from cj8: “How does everyone / anyone feel about May 4th? May the (4th) force be with you???????? ” That'd work for me. The sooner a date is chosen, the better chance I'll have in attending. The calendar fills up quick!

• I like where your heads at kid. I'm very interested.

• WTB: CJ Grill

Lovely - - Swap Meet (Jeep Stuff)

Quote from cj8: “I think I replied to your PM. If not, please let me know... Thanks ” You did indeed reply. I shot you one back with my phone number. Probably make communication easier for both of us. Thanks and look forward to meeting you Saturday

Quote from cj8: “I have one, if you'd like to come get it. ” PM sent.

• 1. Stafford black/blue camping dinner 2. Slowpoke black/blue dinner 3. Baldchris black/blue camping dinner site 154 4. Deadfeat blue/black camp+dinner 5. Dkirkley green/blue camp/dinner 6. Bee green/blue camp/dinner 7. Solomi +1 - reds / site 110 / dinner 8. JKGRAY10/ reds/ site 112/ I like food 9. AEZ 10. Stomper Blue /black/ Dinner 11. Astape - dinner and a movie 12. Lovely+1 - green (maiden voyage)/site 11/dinner

• Replaced the 43 year old rear drive shaft u-joints after the catastrophic failure. While I was there I decided to change the t-clase fluid as well. Then of course the obligatory "test run" 343-4fa53949.gif 346-f63c27eb.jpg 344-a0f14568.jpg 345-49dfb466.jpg

Quote from bas157: “I've got one for $50, located in Linfield, PA 19468 or could bring to work in West Chester, PA (about 10 minutes or so from Quadratec). Looks OK from the front (has rust on the side that butts up against the one fender). Perfectly usable for a wall hanger. ” Best case West Chester is still close to an hour from me. Since this is a want not a need, I will probably hold out for something a bit closer to home. If you are ever down in the North Eastern corner of Maryland, I'll ta…

Condition doesn't matter. Not looking to spend a fortune as this will be wall art for the man cave. Thanks!

• Well, that didn’t go as planned...

Lovely - - Jeep Talk

Quote from SimpleSimon: “My 4 cyl YJ didn’t have enough power to break anything........ ” Then you didn't try hard enough . I once hit a mud hole so fast in my 94 4 cyl. YJ that it literally ripped the exhaust off at the manifold. I have no idea how fast I was going when I hit it but it was so deep and soupy, it was like hitting a brick wall 55 mph! Those were my young and dumb days...now I avoid mud like the plague.

• Jeeps and Java

Lovely - - Trail Runs and Gatherings

Quote from MrJoop: “amcmuseum.org/events/open-cockpit-day/ ” Thanks! Looks awesome.