Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 307.

** 2019 Membership page is open! **

• discount at Extreme Terrain?

gap050 - - Jeep Talk

Does anyone know if we get a discount at Extreme Terrain and does Quadratec extend our discount to wheels & tires? thanks

• 1986 CJ7 $4,000

gap050 - - Swap Meet (Jeep Stuff)

man, this has got to be a record for longest time from original posting to sale pending! Glad it worked out

• I agree with Stafford. While I'm not sure about the details surrounding this incident, I know that when I was in Moab in 2017, I was amazed at the lack of commonsense some of the drivers seemed to exhibit. Whether it be uselessly and repeatedly trying obstacles or just trying to make their way down a trail way too fast. Also, you could almost base your judgment on the state they were from. Yeah I know that sounds pretty bad coming from a DE guy who drove all the way to Moab (although I think it …

• Hello again everyone. I just wanted to pass on some info about an upcoming event. A good friend of mine has arranged this again this year but with a few improvements. I know that there is a limit to how many Jeeps will actually be able to cruise the Monster Mile but it will be a great event regardless. G https://jeepersbacktheblue.org/ https://www.facebook.com/events/460996627647559/

• where is the brewery now? It used to be Rt. 52 just past Brandywine Brewing Co. Which is a favorite for some jeepy folks..

• Fish Tales From Slower Lower

gap050 - - Outdoor Activities

Big weekend at the beach with St. Pats and various bar/ restaurant openings. Im gonna do a solo trip down and maybe drown some bait. Anyone else going 'fishing?'

• Quote from meeper: “Tereaflex FR super 60, ARB, 4.88, JK HD tie rod & flipped drag link. Cut, shortened and welded Rustys track bar for hi steer setup, new FR Tom woods 1310 CV - 1350 driveshaft, converted rear shafts to 5 on 5.5. Method Double standard 17x8.5 wheels in all black ” Damb, that's a busy day! Nice work

• Well, that didn’t go as planned...

gap050 - - Jeep Talk

Busted drive shafts will always get your attention. I had something similar happen a number of years ago in an '89 YJ driving back from the beach. Except the TF case slip yoke broke and promptly swung the driveshaft all over the place, denting the floor, exhaust, and fuel lines. Good times were had fixing that while laying on my back, under the jeep in Kmart parking lot. Hopefully your whip is on the mend.

• 2003 TJ

I have an 03 TJ center console with the key. Its either Charcoal or black. it does not have the cup holders though. its yours if you want it.

• Questions about lift installs

gap050 - - Modifications

I did the AEV 2" and am very happy with it. It only took a few hours and made great room for 33's. I use my jeep for some longer distance type stuff and wanted to keep a lot of the original stuff intact and easy to replace. Good luck with your build! G

• Bumpity. Anyone having any luck at the beach? I mean with fishing; not your random crazy beach stories...although..

• Hunting

gap050 - - Outdoor Activities

Holy thread revival! yeah I know. While not nearly as cool as some other mods and pics..., I did have some luck with my crossbow over the weekend. Just in time for friendsgiving.

• WTB jeep jk 17" wheels

looks like the New Castle guy wants to trade for 16's though and isn't ready to sell yet. I will check back on it though.

• A few from Sunday. Hard top on, washed & vacuumed, just in time to get rained on all night.

• WTB jeep jk 17" wheels

Thank you Sir, I will send a pm and try to arrange a time to grab em. thanks again.

• WTB jeep jk 17" wheels

Looking for a set of 5 JK 17" wheels. Condition unimportant. Please let me know if you have anything laying around. thanks, G

• Jeep JT pickup info

gap050 - - Jeep Talk

I'm watching these closely too and am looking forward to seeing the pricing. However the thought of writing another huge check makes me cringe. Although... you only live once I guess.

• I have a LifeFitness stepper machine available. It's actually worth some money but I just want the space for something else. Hopefully someone can use it and not just flip it. Works just fine, free to good home, Although I am looking for a set of 17" JK wheels, condition not important. Hockessin DE area. PM for pick up location. Thanks, G delawareja.com/forum/index.php…2383d08b7a76adbf44b539ba1

• pic from that day...yeah, I know it could be from any other day and I agree that CJ's look way cooler! regardlessdelawareja.com/forum/index.php…2383d08b7a76adbf44b539ba1

• Jeep fire 30 miles into the desert.

gap050 - - Jeep Talk

I've watch a few of this guy's videos and they are not bad. One thought I had was when he was listing his equipment, he said that he had saved 2 pistols, a rifle and a shotgun, along with all the other stuff he mentioned. Now I firmly believe in being prepared for all sorts of incidents however, I'm not sure that he would've enjoyed humping all that out on his back. I'm with Solomi, good thing he was in cell range. just sayin.