Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

** 2019 Membership page is open! **

• Finally traded in my wrangler

mellowyellow - - Jeep Talk

awesome

• Hey there

mellowyellow - - New User Introductions

Howdy stranger Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• **2019 Membership Signup**

why stop now. Maybe ill actually come to the member party this year.

• i had the fumoto valve on my JKU. i had a 16 inch piece of hose on it and it tucked under my River Raider skid. I could change my oil in about 15 mins start to finish and never spilled a drop. ive had the fumoto valve on my last 3 vehicles (TJ, FJ Cruiser and JKU) and never had a problem with proper protection (thats what she said)

• Quote from andrewde: “Question for the group. Is this a competitive price for this Hard Top? Looking to sell it as soon as possible. Thanks for the feedback” I’d say high. I bought one for my 2012 about 2 years ago in min condition for 800 and it came with the bag for the removable tops. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• We bought another Jeep

nice looking JKU

• New jeep

Quote from shadyluke: “Quote from kylepresnell419: “Quote from Slimer: “Depends on what your plan is. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk” I mainly bought it to have something to do trail runs with and one day take to Easter jeep safari. We have the LJ for an every day vehicle. I don't want an all out rock crawler just something to run blue/green trails Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk” Get enough lift to clear 33s and you will be good. Sometimes I think I had more fun wheeling my Jeep on 3…

• Recovery Winch

mellowyellow - - Modifications

I had a Quadratec winch on my jku and loved it. I did some serious pulls with it and it never failed me. I had an insider tell me to abuse it during the warranty, and if it survived the warranty period it would be good. It was. Jeeps, tractors, stumps, boats.....never failed me. To that point, if I had a grand to spend on a winch, I’d buy a warn...but for 400 bucks I’d buy another Quadratec winch without a second thought. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Who dat??

Quote from bfrank: “Sold her today... 35415148_1749512218462719_8664798629338284032_o.jpg” The wife or the Jeep? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• The new engine is in

Quote from sandtostand: “yes they are 12 hole injectors. A little pricey but worth it IMO” The extra holes help to drain the water out when you forget the snorkel is gone ...lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• That’s awesome. I can’t make the ride in the G-ride, but would love to have one. I still have my ticket for the bottle opener for a couple years ago..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I use Richards auto I’m Kemblesville. 20+ years Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• No more BlueJ

Quote from shadyluke: “Quote from mellowyellow: “I remember when I was locked on 35’s and thought i finally made the big kids club....and there came the 38-40’s. Now I have street tires on 20’s. Lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk” Buy my mom's TJ to bet around in. I took it to the store yesterday. Felt good to drive a wrangler again. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk” Wish I could. I’d love to have another TJ. My kids orthodontics are putting a dent in my toy fund. Damn adulting. Sent …

• No more BlueJ

I remember when I was locked on 35’s and thought i finally made the big kids club....and there came the 38-40’s. Now I have street tires on 20’s. Lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• No more BlueJ

Remember when that was one of the biggest, baddest jeeps in the club? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Hello From Felton

Great looking CJ. Welcome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I picked up a new Jeep

Quote from meeper: “Quote from mellowyellow: “Quote from KnoxRents: “Quote from meeper: “i cant wait to race you in my 2010 ” Game on! ” Call me. I wanna see this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ” Did you read my Jeeps owned closely? LOL jeep only claims an 11.6 from them and no one has hit that yet in stock form” Not talking smack. Just looking for a good run. Hopefully Billy at least does some break in before going for gold....but it’s billy, so who knows LOL. Sent from my iPhone using Tap…

• I picked up a new Jeep

Quote from KnoxRents: “Quote from meeper: “i cant wait to race you in my 2010 ” Game on! :D” Call me. I wanna see this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Grand Cherokee 4wd Advice

Quote from joelove: “Don't have any experience with them, but here is an informational link explaining the various systems. wk2jeeps.com/wk2_tcases.htm Might be looking for a 2012 and up Grand myself towards the end of the year, so I'd be curious of anybody's real world experience. -Joe” I have a 2017 with the altitude package. It is 4x4, but all time. No selection I will say it handled amazing in the snow, and I have used it around the property and never stuck (on 20 inch street tires). My brot…