Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

** 2019 Membership page is open! **

• Finally traded in my wrangler

Solomi - - Jeep Talk

Nice!

• Jeep JT pickup info

Solomi - - Jeep Talk

Hell yeah

• I demand new leadership

• Jeep JT pickup info

Solomi - - Jeep Talk

Or a raptor

• Jeep JT pickup info

Solomi - - Jeep Talk

Each model seems to hit its own unique click. Tacoma and 4Runner, 4door wrangler, gladiator, they’re not exactly 1:1. They have different wheelbases and covered storage. You gotta figure if you wanna rock crawl for a day, or camp on the trail, or drive across the country and hit forest roads and desert along the way. Or tow your RZR

• Jeep JT pickup info

Solomi - - Jeep Talk

The model that is $12k less than the gladiator isn’t even in the same league. No comparison. The Jeep isn’t but a couple grand difference. Is there another manufacturer where you can get front and rear lockers from the factory?

• Jeep JT pickup info

Solomi - - Jeep Talk

This wheelbase comparison is so helpful. I was creating my own charts few months ago...but this is great. The engine and trans is the same and been around for a while. That helps mitigate 1st year issues, no? Do it. I wish I could get out more, and the JT seems like a great fit.

• 1. Stafford black/blue camping dinner 2. Slowpoke black/blue dinner 3. Baldchris black/blue camping dinner site 154 4. Deadfeat blue/black camp+dinner 5. Dkirkley green/blue camp/dinner 6. Bee green/blue camp/dinner 7. Solomi +1 - reds / site 110 / dinner 8. JKGRAY10/ reds/ site 112/ I like food 9. AEZ 10. Stomper Blue /black/ Dinner 11. Astape - dinner and a movie

• Yea dinner why else would I tell YOU that I am coming

• Sara and I will be there. Site 110 on Saturday night. 40inch group if the Jeep runs

• Jeep JT pickup info

Solomi - - Jeep Talk

Quote from meeper: “150lbs for driver, now that is hilarious... ” I might have been as low as 150 as a freshman ... in high school ...

• Jeep JT pickup info

Solomi - - Jeep Talk

Quote from meeper: “Quote from clendaniel: “I'll definitely be checking this out at the Philly autoshow but am leaning away from getting one as a replacement for my aging truck and commuter. While I like the idea of getting back into a DD Jeep the hit on towing for both Rubi and the diesel will likely be right at $7k and the pricing for that config is likely going to put it into 3/4ton diesel territory. I'm starting to lean more towards a CCSB Ram 2500 when the new ones are released. --Ian ” jus…

• Jeep JT pickup info

Solomi - - Jeep Talk

Quote from astape: “its a 1/4 ton truck that can tow up to 7k with the v6 gasser and 6spd. How much more can u ask of it. Its a fair amount mord then a mj, jk or jl and u get all the coolness of a soft top jeep. ” When you say it is a fair amount more, do you mean they announced pricing? I was figuring it would be at or around the price difference between a 2dr and 4 dr above a 4dr for the Jt. Which wouldn’t be competitive with the Colorado or others. Otherwise if I was going to give up the bugg…

• Jeep JT pickup info

Solomi - - Jeep Talk

Badass indeed

• 1. Captain II 2. Stafford +1 3. Captain 4. Esoom 5. MrJoop +1 6. Whatevah +1 7. Astspe + 1 8. Slimer's 9. KitKat (Slimer's wife) 10. Brian & Kelly Frank (maybe kiddos but hoping to make alternate arrangements) 11. Shorebird 12. Imarammr 13. Kimber 14. Solomi +1.5

• Jeep JT pickup info

Solomi - - Jeep Talk

You have a bed ... Quote from whatevah: “More fuel would be awesome for me out west. ”

• Jeep JT pickup info

Solomi - - Jeep Talk

2 doors is stubby...wheelbase is where it’s at!

• Jeep JT pickup info

Solomi - - Jeep Talk

Good videos from TFL youtu.be/izYQ6ztcflQ Another, same ish info, shorter, different format youtu.be/JrFeOepzKD8

• Jeep JT pickup info

Solomi - - Jeep Talk

The mid size are already full size prices

• Yeti is crazy and awesome

Solomi - - Outdoor Activities

well on that note, I’ve been having tough luck finding a camp chair that I fit into well past couple years (I swear I found em five years ago). Anyone have a favorite comfortable chair ... that is not $300?