Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

** 2019 Membership page is open! **

• Custom Jeep Pick Up

clendaniel - - Jeep Talk

For MJ's it's prob because they're unibody until you get to the 'rails' where the bed bolts. It's actually semi-common for FSJ guys to make j10/j20 crewcabs with a donor waggie and most look pretty sweet (although I think a shortbed would be more proportioned in most cases): bd1abf39e63943c6015efafaea76b249.jpg 7e722e52e328a06e0d52caebba81e212.jpg

• Jeep JT pickup info

clendaniel - - Jeep Talk

Quote from Slimer: “It's in the mid-size truck league Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk ” Mid-sized truck league, yes...they've made that pretty clear in the press releases. The issue that I see is that it's not apples to apples when looking base price vs base price but many claim it's 'so much more expensive'. Jeep made a decision to KISS and aim for the meat of the market (undestandable given it's 80% of the midsize market) in offering only a crewcab, shortbox variant. Most competitors of…

• Jeep JT pickup info

clendaniel - - Jeep Talk

Quote from meeper: “Quote from Stafford: “Quote from meeper: “Quote from Stafford: “Definitely makes sense. I'll give an extra 10mm socket to anyone that brings a JT to the surf fishing tournament. Actual 2019 JT model Jeep vehicle, no matchbox cars or printed pictures from the internet or other loopholes. I know how you people think. ” why would i need an extra one? ” Bet you lost yours already lol ” Mines on the mantel staying warm ” I had planned to drill a hole in mine to use as a keychain a…

• Jeep JT pickup info

clendaniel - - Jeep Talk

Quote from Bonkers: “Quote from astape: “its a 1/4 ton truck that can tow up to 7k with the v6 gasser and 6spd. How much more can u ask of it. Its a fair amount mord then a mj, jk or jl and u get all the coolness of a soft top jeep. ” No its not. Its a truck that can tow up to 3k with the V6 and 6spd. for the 7k package you HAVE to get the V6/Auto (no word yet on the diesel limits) but not with the Rubicon or Overland package. So basically, if you want to tow more than my Mj can with it, youre g…

• Jeep JT pickup info

clendaniel - - Jeep Talk

Quote from Stafford: “Quote from clendaniel: “Quote from Slowpoke: “Quote from Stafford: “I didn't see anything specific about the lockers but I'd guess ARB. ” Should've gone with Ox -- made in USA and they have an emergency Trail Lock that lets you lock it when you lose the air line. But I don't think Dynatrac offers Ox lockers. ” I'm not sure the manual lock makes up for the ease of grenading them. Went through 2 D44 and a D30 unit in my TJ...all similar failures shattering the spiders. Put AR…

• Jeep JT pickup info

clendaniel - - Jeep Talk

Quote from Slowpoke: “Quote from Stafford: “I didn't see anything specific about the lockers but I'd guess ARB. ” Should've gone with Ox -- made in USA and they have an emergency Trail Lock that lets you lock it when you lose the air line. But I don't think Dynatrac offers Ox lockers. ” I'm not sure the manual lock makes up for the ease of grenading them. Went through 2 D44 and a D30 unit in my TJ...all similar failures shattering the spiders. Put ARB's and my Detroit/Elocker combo through more …

• Jeep JT pickup info

clendaniel - - Jeep Talk

I'll definitely be checking this out at the Philly autoshow but am leaning away from getting one as a replacement for my aging truck and commuter. While I like the idea of getting back into a DD Jeep the hit on towing for both Rubi and the diesel will likely be right at $7k and the pricing for that config is likely going to put it into 3/4ton diesel territory. I'm starting to lean more towards a CCSB Ram 2500 when the new ones are released. --Ian

• Quote from Slimer: “"Vehicles like the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, Chinese-market Jeep Grand Commander PHEV and the upcoming 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited PHEV are great examples of the new electrification programs put forth by FCA." How will they get charging stations in the middle of Moab or the Rubicon? moparinsiders.com/fca-ceo-mike…trified-dodge-challenger/ Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk ” PHEV...plugin hybrid not unlike the Volt I use as a commuter. I personally welcome it, the instan…

• **2019 Membership Signup**

clendaniel - - Jeep Talk

Quote from Slowpoke: “Have stickers gone out yet? ” Yup, they should have all gone out last week (aside from those few that joined/renewed since Fri) and anyone in attendance at the party received theirs in person. If you don't receive it by EOW let me know as there's definitely an issue. --Ian

• 1. Captain II 2. Stafford +1 3. Captain 4. Esoom 5. MrJoop +1 6. Whatevah +1 7. Astspe + 1 8. Slimer's 9. KitKat (Slimer's wife) 10. Brian & Kelly Frank (maybe kiddos but hoping to make alternate arrangements) 11. Shorebird 12. Imarammr 13. Kimber 14. Solomi +1.5 15. JKGray10 16. AEZ 17. JimPKeith +1 (Miranda aka wife) 18. Kuntryboy816 +1 ....might just sign her up for membership before the party 19. YJDave + Maggie 20. deadfeat - can help out, can get there early. 21. TheDarkSide + nutrijeeper …

• Jeep JT pickup info

clendaniel - - Jeep Talk

I'd love to see a side view of that....hoping that the proportions look better w/ 37's. --Ian

• Quote from Slimer: “As seen in the other post, gone and done blowed up the rear! Picked up another down in MD yesterday. Let the tare down and prepping commence! ” Planning on doing anything special to spread the load on the tube this time? Sleeve it or...?

• Jeep JT pickup info

clendaniel - - Jeep Talk

I'm intrigued, esp given the tow rating. Even the lower rating on the Rubi vs max-tow sport is sufficient for a single car trailer and based on the ratings from the grand w/ 3.6 vs 3.0 diesel the diesel 'could' be higher. I've been considering replacements for my truck and commuter since my commute is significantly shorter nowadays. I'll wait until I see one in person and what they look like w/ a little lift and some bigger meats...hopefully that helps the proportions some. --Ian

• Jeep JT pickup info

clendaniel - - Jeep Talk

The 4dr above looks better than the real version IMHO....the axle moved back slightly makes it look much more 'balanced' to me. I know 'why' they did it like they did (turning radius, fitting a fullsize spare under the rear, etc) but think you'll see a bunch of bobbed beds, etc as that rear overhang the way the bed seems hung off the back looks odd to me. I really wish the back doors were more squared off or something, the JL rear doors looks funny to me. --Ian

• Jeep JT pickup info

clendaniel - - Jeep Talk

Watch it live.

• Quote from Stafford: “I have the HF 3 piece step bit set but it only goes up to 3/4, the 2 piece set is bigger but again...$20 for one job. 1 1/16 hole saw would be fine too if anyone has one laying around ” $20 -20% +free flashlight. Come on....

• Unibit/step bit might be better for a real thin sheet. I'm got one of the bigger ones if you're going to be at Mel's anytime soon. HF has the two piece set for cheap too.

• hennesseyperformance.com/vehic…ercharged-engine-upgrade/ There's the only upgrade I want to see in your future....

• Winch stopped working

clendaniel - - Jeep Talk

Quote from Slimer: “My battery has two sets of posts; one set used solely for the winch. I'm wondering if the ground post on the battery is bad, if the relays are bad, or if it's something else. ” Quote from 2000sahara: “If you have a dual post battery make sure your winch is hooked to the top posts. That’s all I got ” x2 I was always told not to use the side posts (although I'm bad at listening and am guilty of temp using them on occasion) for high-draw accessories like winches as the leads are…