Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

** 2019 Membership page is open! **

• Props to Ruggged Ridge

deadfeat - - Jeep Talk

Quote from Slowpoke: “Omix owns Alloy USA and I can attest they've been really great about warranty replacements for Dana 30 axle shafts! ” Thats good to hear, I bought Alloy USA rear axle shafts for my Scout 44 because Moser will not warranty shafts with less than 31 splines.

• RE:

deadfeat - - Trail Runs and Gatherings

Quote from Stafford: “Anyone bringing firewood? And by bringing I obviously mean sourcing locally and not transporting across state lines.” Gas camp fire Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

• I have one, it's a leaker but can be used as a core. Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• Tie rod grease fitting question

deadfeat - - Jeep Talk

Get it replaced. Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• RE:

deadfeat - - Modifications

Quote from Stafford: “Put gas in the WJ.” youtu.be/zdHg4QEmBvk Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• Myrtle Beach

deadfeat - - Outdoor Activities

Nice, we are heading down this Monday! Wil check that out , thanks

• Quote from altierior: “Quote from Slowpoke: “Quote from Stafford: “@Slowpoke I don't know if it's still up but someone had brand new chromo shafts for a 30 in the pa/md/nj/de Jeep classifies group for $200 the other day. I have chromo shafts and a spare stock set but almost jumped on it for that cheap ” Thanks @Stafford. Looks like those were TJ/XJ shafts--wouldn't work in my CJ. I wasn't aware of the Facebook Jeep classifieds--a lot of stuff there without the crazy ebay prices! And I just bough…

• Myrtle Beach

We are preparing for a beach front week at Myrtle Beach. Any must go/ must see places? We will be on bikes alot. Thanks Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• RE:

Quote from Stafford: “Also, dunno yet what, if anything, we will give away this year. I'm out of ideas. We've done the glasses and knives and something else I can't remember. I think I peaked with the 10mm sockets at the member party :)” Engraved Deja Dash Plate? Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• Rim Fitment

If you return them, do it in person. You will save a fortune in shipping. Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• Hiking trail for a dog

Carosel Park has a massive open dog park area with a pond , there is an adjacent wooded trail that everyone walks off leash too. Outside these areas you need to be on leash. Any state or county Park will require leashes. Fines can be upwards of $250. Tons of trails at While Clay. Lots of mountain bikers so be careful. I see lots of loose dogs on the trails, but you are taking a risk. Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• New Tires

deadfeat - - Jeep Talk

Costco and BJs often have great deals, you can order tires online and they install them when the order arrives. Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• New Tires

deadfeat - - Jeep Talk

The other question is are you going bigger? Some shops can't handle 35 or larger. You can also buy mounted and balanced mail order if you buy rim's too. Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• 1. Stafford black/blue camping dinner 2. Slowpoke black/blue dinner 3. Baldchris black/blue camping dinner site 154 4. Deadfeat blue/black camp+dinner 5. 6. 7.... Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• I buy mine at white clay. Never an issue Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• Sorry for your lost. To quote a punch line...$20 is $20. Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• This Friday 2/1/19 resident surf tags increase from $80 to $90. You can buy a 2 year tag fro $160. ($180 after 2/1). For non residents, x2 ! Also be aware that DSPS is limiting tags to 17,000 tag cap. I just picked up my tag for 2 years.

• RE:

Quote from Stafford: “@dkirkley will be wearing a bow tie. Only a bow tie.” Question is where? Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• RE: RE:

Quote from pajeepman: “Quote from deadfeat: “get your floor pans from Classic Enterprises. classicent.com/jeep/” Are these the same floor pans that Quadratec sells? Not the cheapo ones but the ones that have the factory look? Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk” No , these are way better than the Cheap panels you see everywhere else. We did mine, like 18 years ago and they are still solid. Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• Please tip the strolling violinist and the syncronized swimmers. Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk