Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 892.

• Damn Jay seems like you cant catch a break.

• Thoughts on reconstructed title

92Renegade - - Jeep Talk

They can be good deals but like astape said check the history to see why it was totaled in the first place also realize a reconstructed title normally kills the value by roughly 50%.

• Wtb 4 door jk

92Renegade - - Swap Meet (Jeep Stuff)

I fixed for you Luke! Quote from shadyluke: “ Quote from roughcountry95: “Just sold my 03 Rubicon because I have a kid on the way, looking to get a 4 door wrangler. Not looking for anything special, just want a 6 speed manual ” I feel you. My wife is pregnant with the 3rd. I want a commander with the 5.7 Hemi! Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk ”

• No more BlueJ

92Renegade - - Modifications

Quote from astape: “it means his slack ass cant do a days worth of work and get his own jeep working to go wheeling. ” I just saw he is selling his Bro Dozer truck maybe he will get another Excursion on 40s!!!

• I picked up a new Jeep

92Renegade - - Jeep Talk

Quote from sandtostand: “Quote from 92Renegade: “Let me know and ill be the starter! I know where there is a nice straight roughly a 1/4 mile long section on 842 that maybe right in front of a DEJA members house that i raced on years ago! ” I will put out spike strips...too many A'holes going way too fast. Sometimes its a crap shoot just pulling out of the driveway But nice jeep Billy ” Bob 25 plus years ago all the McManssions were not on that road and traffic was a 1/4 what it is now. I tried …

• I picked up a new Jeep

92Renegade - - Jeep Talk

Quote from mellowyellow: “Quote from meeper: “Quote from mellowyellow: “Quote from KnoxRents: “Quote from meeper: “i cant wait to race you in my 2010 ” Game on! ” Call me. I wanna see this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ” Did you read my Jeeps owned closely? LOL jeep only claims an 11.6 from them and no one has hit that yet in stock form ” Not talking smack. Just looking for a good run. Hopefully Billy at least does some break in before going for gold....but it’s billy, so who knows LOL. Se…

• I picked up a new Jeep

92Renegade - - Jeep Talk

Let me know and ill be the starter! I know where there is a nice straight roughly a 1/4 mile long section on 842 that maybe right in front of a DEJA members house that i raced on years ago!

• ring and pinion

92Renegade - - Modifications

PM astape here on the board he does a lot of gears for club members.

• 4.0 Headers

92Renegade - - Jeep Talk

I have a Banks on my YJ but like Jerry said I've replaced mine once with a updated design, but honestly if I had to do it over again I would have just used the aftermarket design that has the flex joint in it. I don't think other than a change in the exhaust tone I noticed any real power gains and I had the Banks cat back exhaust as well. I say save your money and spend it at the bar.

• Quote from Meeper: “I had mine done at Blitz Auto in kennet square. they do a lot of 4.0l and the old man knows his stuff, short block came back better than new ” I'm glad you it worked out good for you, I've a few to many bad experiences with them to try them again. It almost makes me wonder if they didn't just get you a reman engine from there supplier like they were doing years ago.

• Welcome

• will it lock or not

92Renegade - - Jeep Talk

I trying to remember what I did to fix my old 2000 XJ when it had this same problem, I believe I found a broken wire in the R/F door jam area, I know I had this problem on and off for a few years and it always seemed to happen after a few days of rain.

• I think I posted this before but maybe go this route. moparproshop.com/jeep_stroker_engines

• Quote from sandtostand: “Stopped by Miller's today. He was polite but outright said he had no real interest in doing a Jeep engine. If i insisted he do it I would have to wait 5 months or so at a price tag of 3k give or take a little. I'll check Alderman's out next. ” Quote from Kuntryboy816: “I'm banking on he gave you an outrageous price and time frame in order to dissuade you from using their shop. "No thank you sir, I don't like money.. I have plenty." ” Charlie is a one man show and i'm sur…

• I'd say best around is Millers facebook.com/millersmachineshop/

• Hello

92Renegade - - New User Introductions

Welcome

• Welcome

• Welcome

• New Years Jeep Resolutions

92Renegade - - Jeep Talk

Quote from clendaniel: “Looooong to-do list here...divided into short and longer term Immediate tasks: - Finish brake replumbing work on CJ10 - Replace the damn radiator AGAIN in the JK....should be warranty, was just replaced last Jan/Feb - Fix xfer case shifter on CJ10...need to source replacement for ball joint on twin sticks - Finish wiring cleanup work on CJ10 (Install ignition lock, reroute wiring through grommeted holes in FW vs through floor, loom/tape everything, convert remaining conne…

• New Years Jeep Resolutions

92Renegade - - Jeep Talk

Quote from Slimer: “Quote from 92Renegade: “My plan as of right now is to pull the engine, transmission, transfer case and wiring harness out of the 2003 Silverado I bought to use as the donor for my YJ. I'm still on the fence as to if I'll rebuild the engine before I install it or just get it in and running and look for another engine and rebuild it at a later date. ” Seems dumb to install it twice. Your Jeep runs now. I'd drive it as you determine how much freshening up the V8 needs. Sent from…