Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Trailering to rc or other parks

meeper - - Jeep Talk

trailering is always the best route, deff not a pita

• Rebuilding a 4.0

meeper - - Modifications

99+ intake manifold is a popular upgrade

• Quote from K302: “Hi Aaron, I'm in a similar situation as the OP. I've been looking around for someone who can swap my axles, re-gear, and install lockers. I got your name from a couple people outside this forum and then obviously saw this post... I texted a number on Tuesday that is supposedly your cell. Starts with a 2 ends with a 4. Let me know if you can help. Thanks! ” Kevin!

• WTB: Shop Press

meeper - - Swap Meet (Non-Jeep)

Thats exactly what i have too, works great. Where are you in LU, you must be close to me

• Quote from astape: “u can try North East on 13 just north of 12th st. Its been 8-10yrs since the last time i was there but they did a good job and were decent people to work with. ” i know the owners really well, im friends with the son, i sell him parts to fix jeeps up all the time

• I should be good to go by then. 1. Meeper - Blacks maybe some red

• Quote from astape: “Mainly because i suggested the wrong years based on some internet info. We did find a housing for him. ”

• $5 and you deliver with case of Beer too

• Quote from ThatLooongjeep04: “Looking for a Cherokee XJ High pinion dana 30 non disconnect axle, 97 or newer ” Why do you want a 97 or Newer housing exactly? The later years are acutely low pinion like the TJ.

• Two Way Radio

meeper - - Jeep Talk

i never use a CB unless the group doesnt have 2-way radios, everyone i normally go with does and they are just more reliable and can reach farther not to mention they are hand held and dont take up any space or wiring in the vehicle

• Just threw up some vids i took. Matt O Trail Andy Yellow Jacket

• Its weird the 23rd it was open at 9am, still mad they held us for an hour on Saturday. Which is funny because around 3:30 our group ran into a hunter dragging a deer, luckily no one was struck by a stray rifle bullet. We do not know when he shot it though, id find it hard to believe he was dragging it for 5hrs though.

• November Ride

meeper - - Trail Runs and Gatherings

Whoever took a video of me on the rock course at the end of day or any media please send to 302-750-8531

• November Ride

Quote from willf650: “I'll be there. I just put my top on the Jeep for the first time in 2 years and it was a pain. I now see the rain they had in the forecast earlier in the week has pushed off until the evening so we probably won't run into it. I'm driving a silver crew crab Ram 2500 with a YJ on a trailer and driving up in the morning. ” tomorrow the 23rd? Ill be in a white Mega Cab with TJ on alum trailer

• TJ fuel tank - Free

meeper - - Swap Meet (Jeep Stuff)

what year is it from?

• November Ride

Quote from Stafford: “For the 23rd I believe we have: me @altierior @DBollllllloYJ @meeper @daddanelena @willf650 Did I miss anyone? Plan is to stick mostly to blacks. ” Guy from work his brother is planning to come too, JK Rubicon 4DR 37s

• November Ride

Quote from Stafford: “Anyone else going up on the 23rd want to hit oneals for Yuengs and wings? Will hotel it if we do. ” do u want to be the big spoon or the little?

• Best JKU gear ratio

meeper - - Jeep Talk

3.73 is a must 12 and up, if your lucky you can find a Rubicon with 4.10 but it will be rare to find

• Quote from willf650: “Quote from astape: “what trans is in it? ” Ax15 I already rebuilt the transfer case. Once I do the trans the motor will be the only thing left. The axles are already done. The trans is starting to have issues grinding goin in and out of 3rd. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ” Dont forget to use the new approved fluid in there, 10w-30 conventional motor oil. its known to help syncro life, thats what mopar calls for on the 5 speeds

• Delaware Inspection (window tint)

meeper - - Jeep Talk

Quote from astape: “lately the dmv has been stricter with the tint waivers and u would have to have an optimoligist sign off on it. ” Yup, the DR has to sign the waiver, that's how i always remember it