Back to top button

• I've been getting on mostly the past week or so on Selena's laptop, no mouse, no wheel thingy. I didn't realize how often I used the "back to top" link on the old site. Is there one here that I'm missing? Scrolling on the laptop can be a pain in the ass.

:help:

• oh, I didn't know anybody used those... I'll turn it on :) (btw, the "Home" key will take you to the top with most browsers)

edit: ok, it shows to the left side next to the page number for the topic.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• THANK YOU!!!!! It's so much easier this way. :up:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• I like the "God DOWN" button. :suspicious:

It's so much easier than having to scroll all the way down in the LONGER posts. My thumb gets tired. :innocent:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• doesnt hitting the down arrow on the keyboard do the same thing ?

does on mine

Yeah, but then I have to move my hand from the mouse to the keyboard. I'm too lazy for that. :doh:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!