Liberty seat covers?

• I have a friend with a Libby, and her kids are tearing up the back seat. She asked me if I knew of any seat covers that would fit will, rather than getting something at Wally World that might not. I don't know of any offhand. Thought I'd ask here.

• my x got some cool ones for the grand from that kids catalog that has all the cool stuff.. first steps or something like that.. i will post up if i can remember the name.. it was a cover that was water proof and kept spills and dirt off the seat cover.. worked pretty nice from what i remember

• the covers i was talking about just covered the bottom of the seats.. kept milk juice spills off the seats.. and kept those little things like fig newtons and m and m's that get stuck under the car seats from ruining the seats..

• Tell her to go on line to Google and search for "seat covers". She can find a bunch of sites offering ones that are custom fitted for Liberty seats. They may be a bit more expensive than Wally World, but they will fit. I did that for the Durango, Cherokee, and F-250, and they all fit almost perfectly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!