da mutts offroad dead

• will not be doing this anymore I have decided life is to short to work it away thanks for all the support

• Thats awesome :up:...Where u goin to be located at?

Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it&#039;s a 35<br />01 TJ Sahara<br />TJ- 4.0 5spd, 8.8, RE 4.5&quot; lift, RC X-Flex Arms, 1&quot; BL w/ MM Lift, Clayton/JKS Trackbars, 33&#039;s, Rusty&#039;s Rock Bumpers, XRC Sliders, PIAA&#039;s, Delta H4 Conv, CB, Skids<br />Future Mods: Going back to 3&quot; springs with Johnny Joints on all the arms.

• He's in the Business Park over by the SPCA in Camden. I'm sure he'll pipe in with the actual address when he has the lease in hand.

• awesome, good luck Tony!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Good luck! I can't wait to see what you are able to turn out.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• thanks guys I hope it works well as it will be just a part time business. i am manly hoping to make enough to pay for the bigger garage and hopefully keep me busy enough to stop building on da mutt all the time. yeah terry hit it on the head the actual address is

da mutts offroad
    22 sarahs circle suite b
    camden de 19934

most of the mail will be done to the house since dawns alwasy there

• well good to know!

AWESOME!

Only Jeeps or other stuff to?

I am hoping to do other stuff do just have to look at my options and see what I can get through my supplier. I am hoping to go over there today and get a good look at the catalogs

• tony that is awsome glad to have a shop down south.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• well I have set up another account with a large reputable company so I can pretty much get anything jeep related now. tops, seats doors, lifts accessories, body panels.... we can get it all.... so if you need any thing let me know and I will get a price on it....

• When we going to start to do some mock up for some Fabbed TJ stuff...

PS... I want some 6"x6" angle iron with some 1 1/2" dom or 1 3/4" dom, whichever would look better!! lol j/k when ya get it is when you get it...

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• yeah yeah yeah I know I am working har don damutt now that the shop is set up so it should hopefully be done middle next week adn I can take and start doing some stuff

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!