• What kind of tires should i get ? 15

1. Good Year MTR $174 (3) 20%
    2. Dick Cepek FCII $127 (0) 0%
    3. Maxxis BigHorn $114 (4) 27%
    4. MT Baja MTZ $119 (5) 33%
    5. BFG Mud Terrain $167 (7) 47%
    6. Kumho KL71 $132 (0) 0%
    7. Firestone Destination MT $162 (1) 7%

I had started a tread before but i think that a poll is much better suited. These are the only tires that i am considering and the prices do not include shipping. They are all 33 x 12.50 R15. Thanks for voting. :rollsmile:

• this is my daily driver and i dont drive much.....12-15K a year.....main wheeling will be used at RC, Paragon, mud etc.....not too hard core though mainly blues on the trails.....hope that helps

• where are you getting them for 114?

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• the 114 is from select tire but shipping is extra....be about the same price with shipping added they are 138.60...

• I personally love the BFG tires got them on every car I own now. For a daily driver tho everyone who has the Dick FCII's loves they way they handle rock and mud and daily driving/rain.

But again...opinions are like as..nevermind ;D

• The BFG MT's are great, I just always wondered about them on a DD.

MT's do as well as MTR's as DD tires. Have to keep them inflated exactly right, rotate them often ~3,000 miles, and they will give you at least 30k miles. A little slick in the rain and ice however, but the sliding is predictable and recoverable. Had them on my old Tacoma. :)

The compound in the Bighorn's seems real soft so I will be very interested to hear how they hold up in terms of useful mileage...

• ive owned BFG MUDS, BFG ATS, GY MTRS, GENERAL MUDS, and now BIGHORN MUDS and so far they are the best tires ive ever bought and the cheapest

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• Good poll

Where are you finding MT MTZ for $119?

4wdh had them listed for that but I think it was a misprint

I am in the market for 33's too

I would not rule out Cooper STT's, but they are a little pricey

• i realized that when i got home tonight...........I might have to give them a call and see........probably gonna get the maxxis though

• A few weeks ago I bought 4 Brand new PRO-COMP Mud Terrain 35x12.5-15 tires to my door for 600 bucks and I mounted them my self.
    I know the 33" are a few buck`s cheaper,bought mine on ebay "sportstrailers",they had a special buy 3 get one free,shipping was free.
    The Pro-comp M/T has good reviews over all and well cheaper than the BFG M/T,I Love mine so far! :rolleyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!