Jeeps For Joy Toy Run Caravan 12-9

• Okay, so I thought I would start the caravan thread for the toy run on the 9th. I will be leaving from the south, and I am thinking we will do the same thing we do each year: Us slower lowers can meet at the Lowes in Lewes (intersection of route 9 and route 1), then drive to dover and meet with the dover crew, and then to pike creek we go. Can we start a list of who is meeting where that way we do not lose anyone along the way. (look at me actually planning ahead!!) :innocent:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• We could meet at the new wawa if it is cool with everyone else :shrug: or we could just make an executive decision and say we will meet there instead :santa: How about other peoples opinions then we will make a decision.

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• ok so we will meet at the Wawa at the intesection of Route 1 and Dartmouth Dr. (The one they just rebuilt) so we can get food/drink while we wait. Cool? :rollsmile:

• Forecast for 12-9
    High 43, Feels like 28
    Bring your layers and heaters :upset:

• well its starts at 9am
    so lets meets a wawa in lewes around 6am
    leave ther no later than 6.30
    then drive up to dover and meet the dover group on RT1 at around 7.30
    that should puts us there at the toy run by 8.30

sound good ?

• im comin from the south but i wont be caravanning with you guys..I dont think..i might be picking up more toys from friends along the way there..so i will let you know

• Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!