Did I spot a Monkey today ??

• I past BBD on Rt 1 today and he didnt wave back. He was on rt 1 heading North at approxamitly 2:45 today. The sighting was just past the north dover on ramp. I was heading south and both me and my girlfriend clearly waved.

Come on fess up now......... :laughing:

• I past BBD on Rt 1 today and he didnt wave back. He was on rt 1 heading North at approxamitly 2:45 today. The sighting was just past the north dover on ramp. I was heading south and both me and my girlfriend clearly waved.

Come on fess up now......... :laughing:

Sorry For not waving :wavey: Guilty as charged.

I was running up to the Hospital in Christiana They took my mom in to the ER
    by ambulance.

I also got stopped by Camden PD for 70 in a 55 I guess I was focused on getting to the hospital.

• Thanks for the concern, she is doing better.
    She was showing signs of a stroke and the good folks in the Boscovs
    Called for the ambulance.

They are running tests to see what happened.

I'll take the monkey for a while It has been on him too long :up:

• I say not guilty due to extreme distress.

Was it Jay that pulled you over?

Hope your mom's ok, let us know if you need anything!!!

Tell you the truth I'm not sure who pulled me over.
    (I went to the Jeep and got the warning slip) Ptlm. Boesenbery
    He treated me very professionally.
    He did have me but gave me a warning. I did every thing wrong too. Gave him the wrong ID and had to search for the insurance card.
    I'm not sure he believed me when I said I'm running to the hospital. Sure he heard that one before. :doh:

• just new at this but isnt rt 1 a safe zone for monkey? I thought I read that once in the rules, but I could be mistaken.

Hope everything turns out OK with you Mom, tough time of year to go through this, will say a prayer for her and your family.

• yea i'll have to agree not guilty due to the circumstances........hope things get better for you. let me know if you need anything

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!