TJ Body lift

• Well after tons of question and even more responses on which kit to buy I finally ordered my BL kit, I ended up ordering the 1" prothane kit from 4WD only beceause of the clubs great 10% off, or i would of ordered the Daystar kit. It came in yesterday and I plan on doing it on saturday. My brother and I are going to be installing it but neither one of us have done a BL lift before. Though it seems fairly easy, I'm sure there is a chance I could run into a problem. So my question is, Is there anyone who lives in the middletown area near Warwick, MD that i could call if I have a problem. Warwick is right at the MD DE line if you take 301 south. Its about 5 minutes from the shopping centers with Lowes, Wawa, Buffalo Wld Wings. :spinrhead:
    Any help would be great!!

• the hardest part is usually getting the stock bolts out... so spray them with a liberal coating of PB Blaster now so it has time to work. PB Blaster makes Jeep work sooo much easier.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• yeah, the salt they use on the roads really eats metal.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• yeah, pep boys, autozone, napa..

Jerry / Whatevah

• Hey bro, when you plan on doing this? Havent done one either but I live 2 minutes from that shopping center and would love to help. Let me know of a day nd time and I will see if i can come on out and help.

wheels still arent on yet X(

• so prothane makes a 1" body lift?

the Daystar is the only poly body lift kit available....i thought.... :rolleyes:

i just checked 4WD and its a Daystar kit, i am sure i was right....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!