GWNF Camping/Wheeling Nov. 13-14

• Ok there was a few interested. I will most likely head down Friday afternoon again. Same plan as before, ride all day Saturday, and Sunday morning. Maybe a short one again Friday night. This should be fun, make sure you pack your tent heaters.

• Quote from "DISH"

:laughing: Yeah I have a little Coleman tent heater. I would like to camping at Meadow Knob, that was an awsome view.

What's it run off of ?

Yeah, I think that would be a great place to camp..

• medow knob would be great in the summer but during hte winter I would think it would be supper windy and make things alot colder. besudes it takes a hour just to get to the main road to get to another trail thats why we like camping on kephart

• Quote from "Da Mutt"

medow knob would be great in the summer but during hte winter I would think it would be supper windy and make things alot colder. besudes it takes a hour just to get to the main road to get to another trail thats why we like camping on kephart

Good points.

• Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Wasnt sure how cold it would be by then. But I bet it will be pretty windy.

Keith the heater runs off of those little Coleman propane tanks. The heater was about 25 bucks at Dicks.

• So let's go anyway and stay in a hotel. Warm, showers, bar nearby...

DrJ (roughing it is drinking light beer in cans)

• Quote from "DrJ"

I'll even offer to share a room with separate beds IF you don't snore.

DrJ

Don't see myself staying in a room, but I am sure we can swing back to tuck you in. :rollsmile:

If you camp with us I will bring the Buffet music and Margaritas. :up:

• Quote from "DISH"

Don't see myself staying in a room, but I am sure we can swing back to tuck you in.

Such a hard a**, you got sumpthin' against cable TV and real toilets?

If the group gets bigger, and anyone else opts for the creature comforts, I'd like to go. I've had three weddings to photograph in the past 5 weeks, and my class requiring so much writing lately ends tomorrow night. I should be back for a while.

...but then my next class starts in two weeks.

DrJ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!