DeJA's 2007 'Jeeps for Joy' Memorial Toy Drive...the information thread

• DeJA's 'Jeeps for Joy' Memorial Toy Drive is scheduled for

Saturday, December 8th
    10am to 1pm
    Pike Creek Shopping Center parking lot (located on Rt. 7, across from Goldey-Beacom College).

We will be available to take donations of new, unwrapped toys that will be delivered directly to Nemours/ A.I. duPont Hospital for Children later that afternoon. Some donations will also be delivered to Childrens Choice foster care later in the week. Please bring your donation with you to that day. They will be collected in the trailer to taken to be taken to the hospital. The Jeep caravan to the hospital will leave at approximately 1:30 to deliver the toys.

Please note the time has been shorted from previous years in the hopes that we can get a larger crowd there for the entire event, as well as not have people there for so long you get bored. We are planning on having a raffle again this year and are looking at our budget to see what we can get for that, along with some donated items we will have. We are not having a sponsor this year, other than DeJA, so we are scaling down a bit. There will be snacks, donuts, coffee and hot chocolate, but no hot foods (there is a bagel place, Dunkin Donuts and Wawa very close by). JfJ benefit ride shirts will be on sale as well. All procees from raffle items and shirt sales to towards funding this event next year and/or buying additional donations.

Our Santa booked another gig this year, so if anyone knows of a Santa, we'd be happy to talk to him about coming to our event.

More information wil be posted very shortly, along with a printable .pdf flier on here as well as at http://www.jeepsforjoy.org that you can hand out to friends and family, or post at work to get as many people you know to come down and make a donation!

Any questions, please let me know.

Paul

• As I said in another thread. If we can find a suit, I don't mind makeing a fool of myself for the Kids and toys. Just need a santa suit. :santa:

• is there a flyer for 2007?

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• ill be there again this year..

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88&#039;s, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25&quot; BL, 33&quot; BFG A/T&#039;s, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• flier on it's way, hopefully to Jerry to post tomorrow.

arrival at 9am to help set up on 12/8 if you're interested.

Thanks, more to come

Paul

• RTI ramp ;D.. just kidding..

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88&#039;s, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25&quot; BL, 33&quot; BFG A/T&#039;s, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• I sent emails to my entire office and everyone I know. I am hoping to collect a few donations and bring them up with us.

• Im new to the site, this will be my first jfj event. do i need to sign up for this or should i just show up?? thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!