toys for tots run

• Please sign up on the calendar for the Toys for Toys ride on Saturday November 6.

I will be attending, leaving from the Wawa in N. Wilmington at 6 AM sharp. Anyone else coming?

• I can't make it this weekend. Sorry! :cry:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Right now I'm not sure I can make it. Wednesday was a bad day - my dog Aries put a couple of holes in his skin and needed a bunch of stitches. While waiting outside the animal emergency room, I stepped in a hole and twisted my ankle. We both stayed home on Thursday to start our recovery, but I don't know how we'll be by Saturday AM.

>>>Update Friday afternoon. I'm not going to make it to this ride. My ankle is still throbbing, I don't think it would be happy with 12 hours of driving on Saturday. And my doggie needs me...

Former Trail Boss (2003 - 2005)

Edited once, last by ().

• Sorry I can't make this weekend, I'd like to go on this run.

Andrew, hope you and the pup are feeling better soon.

Paul

• Just got back. What a great day. I met up with Brian Casper at Wawa this morning and we headed out. At the Paragon we met up with Tom and Ken and we went to see if the 4 of us could go off on our own. Because of the large turn out for the toy run, they didnt want people going off on there own. Luckly, we met 2 others that were going on their own, so we joined them. We Started out running Q. I took one by pass after a few un secufull attempts at runnung the middle. Ken tried the same line, and got a little side ways, and trying to back out we was getting a little close to rolling. All of us pushed, pulled, and hung off the side of the jeep to make sure it stayed rubber down. After that we headed to M trail. We played on the boulder garden on the top and ate lunch. After lunch we headed for little sluice where the 3 rigs more equiped ran the lower section untill the cj on 44's broke and engine mount. A quick chain and a bolt later he was good to go. He did skip the upper section. The yj on rockwells and Brian ran the upper half. The yj got stuck on the end of the trail. With a little winch help he made it right out. Brian tried a few times and had the same problems. He ended up getting the rear tire wedged between 2 rocks and breaking the rear axle shaft. After winching him out, he decided to head back to the trailer. The rest of us headed for chicked run. We all made it up pretty well, then headed back to the loading area.

It was a great day for wheelin.

• GOT MY REAR FIXED BROKE LEFT AXLE IN 3 PARTS
    TOOK THE DETROIT OUT ALL IS FINE PUT BACK TOGETHER
    WITH REPLACEMENTS AND TESTED OK...

BRIAN

• I told them guys i just put on 35`s They must have thought I said 3500`s because there were some mighty big rocks on them trails. Had a blast thank you for guiding us.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!