Post Thanksgiving Ride - Sunday 11/25

• I am thinking of getting a "small" Post Thanksgiving Ride together.

Anyone interested

edit: Sun (11/25) - probably Blues+ Blacks

• punyhmn and i will go sun or sat whatever works are we all camping.... hey whatevah if you want your ten bucks i'll be there :razz:

• November 25th... 9am at Rausch Creek. :) or 7am at the Wawa outside the Lancaster outlets (intersection of Rt 896 and Rt 30) and follow me up.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Let me know when and where ,time and date. I am almost postive that i can make it.

Sunday 11/25

Typically get to Rausch Creek 8:00am-8:30am
    register,and setup
    Hit the rails no later than 9:00am

Couple things to consider:
    Sunday run = next day is a work day
    This time of year it gets dark alot earlier.

Probably would like to start early and end early.

• if Way Of The Jeep comes up, I'll be taking Green and easy Blue trails since his Rubicon is stock.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I am living in southern Delaware and my TJ is not at at gas friendly would it be better to drive that up there or would it be suitable to trailer it? It would be the first trip to up there for me? Dont really know what it is like

• I am living in southern Delaware and my TJ is not at at gas friendly would it be better to drive that up there or would it be suitable to trailer it? It would be the first trip to up there for me? Dont really know what it is like

Depends on what your towing it with. What ever your towing with subtract at least 3MPG for the weight of trailer and jeep. Might be better just to drive the TJ.

• Depends on what your towing it with. What ever your towing with subtract at least 3MPG for the weight of trailer and jeep. Might be better just to drive the TJ.

i've heard from some folks that they actually got a little better gas mileage when towing than empty. not sure how that works...but just what i heard.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!