Jeeps for Joy- Thank you!!

• First of all, THANK YOU to everyone that came out today and donated, without all of you guys and the support, we could not keep doing this event. We collected close to 600 donations just today at the event!! Those, along with what was collected in our donation boxes at various locations, we collected a grand total of

1,907 donations!!

:up: :up: That's awesome!! :up: :up: Last year we had about 1300 I think, I'll need to look that up....

We dropped off the larger portion of them at the hospital this afternoon, and needless to say they did not have enough wagons to cart them all inside. Beth at the hospital was overwhelmed with how much we brought in.

The rest of the donations for Children's Choice will be dropped off by Brian on Monday morning. Along with 2 boxes of donations from today, we also requested a list of children in foster care at Children's Choice, and bought specifically for each child. We also supplied both places with batteries and plenty of scotch tape so they could wrap the gifts and distribute them.

Thanks again to all of you for bringing your donations and spreading the word about Jeeps for Joy!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!

Paul

ps- Please post any pictures you may have taken today. Beth at the hospital requested some, and the Nemours Partnership for Children's Health did as well for an article they are doing in their newletter about the event. Much appreicated!

• I would like you say thank you for the gifts I won at the raffle the CB and the pass rip to Rausch Creek. This was my 2nd time for Jeeps For joy and it just gets better each year. Thanks again for all that help put this great event on.

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

Edited once, last by 92Renegade ().

• We also raised almost $900 in cash from the raffles. We'll use that next year to buy more toys for the kids.

This was BY FAR the best year of giving that we have seen. It makes you feel good inside knowing that somewhere out there Christmas morning those kids are opening up presents that you made possible.

Thanks again to everyone who participated. :up: :up: :up:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Huge thanks to Paul and Brian for all of their hard work! That is great that this year was the best ever!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!