Planning ahead: OC Car show Cruisin 2008 May 15-18

• Just planning ahead, last year I went down and plan on it again this year. Was curious to find out if anyone was going - it would be cool to meet up with some fellow jeepers and what not. I usually go down for the weekend and cruise around and enjoy the time. Lots of classic cars to look at.

Post up if you plan on going. Seems the dates are a little different this year.

http://www.specialeventpro.com/cruisin.php

• if i can get the jeep back on the road i will try and enter it in the show, but that is IF i can get it back on tghe road by then.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• We've gone to that for a couple of years.....did it by accident the first year, got a deal on a room on the boardwalk and got woken up by the cars cruising by :D. Gone back on purpose after that, it's a lot of fun. We go down for the St. Patty's day parade too which is usually when I renew my Assateague sticker (except it was too frickin' cold last year!).

• its a pre-1976 hot rod/muscle car kind of show. Not a bring your jeep and enter it....

depends
    you can enter in most catagories
    I have seen modded , clean jeeps in the show and running around town

This event is open to Rods, Customs and Classics 1976 and earlier.

I didnt say what years I saw

depends
    you can enter in most catagories
    I have seen modded , clean jeeps in the show and running around town

Missed the last few but I have seen Jeeps there in the show

• no the show itself is open to all cars. are you talking about the classic car cruise? cause the show is open to all cars

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• okay - if you say it's open to all cars then it must be so. i just thought that since the website said only '76 and older....

from their site
    Plans are already underway for the 18th Annual Cruisin Ocean City May 15-16-17-18, 2008. Once again, due to space limitations this event will be limited to no more than 3,000 cars, 1976 and earlier.

• I'll be going, will be staying in Fenwick Island right at the line. I have a buddy who is probably going to enter his Buick Grand National in the show. So I will be defintiely around. I know once you get closer into OC to the boardwalk the more hectic with cars it gets. I loved cruising around at night with the top down and looking at all the cars. It was fun also to sit in some parking lots and watch as people poured water on the streets and tried to get people to do burnouts. It's amazing how many people just pull up lawn chairs and sit and watch as the cars drive by.

It's really a great time, and there is a LOT of resturants and other places that welcome this event. Lot of cars to look at.....I honestly went by mistake my first time and my buddy who has the GN told me what event it was, so we went. I had a blast. I can't wait for it this year.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!