What have you done to your Jeep today?

• Check out. Barns 4wd. They have some nice products

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Is there a light on your license plate? I know you're a badge carrying guy these days but that's asking to get pulled over

I've driven around for years without a plate light and never got hassled. Went through inspection too.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Just got home from Japan, and installed my Jeeps present. I snagged these horns from a discount shop in Akita Japan. They are 400 and 480 hz (Euro tones) and about 113 DB! They really sound great. Hear them --> Here

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

• Replaced the lower steering column bearing. Getting ready to pull the dash to fix some things behind it that have been nagging me for some time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Geez...even my Jeep get's age jokes.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Nothing, 2 1/2 weeks off and I can not do a dang thing to it. 6 days in the hospital because a neighborhood dog decided it wanted to bite my right arm, I am right handed. I got lucky, teeth into the muscle but no noticeable nerve damage. Got infected and thats why I was in for 6 days. I was at ER 10 minutes after it bit me. Sucks. Only upside is I was in AC instead of working outside during the last heat wave.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

• Nothing, 2 1/2 weeks off and I can not do a dang thing to it. 6 days in the hospital because a neighborhood dog decided it wanted to bite my right arm, I am right handed. I got lucky, teeth into the muscle but no noticeable nerve damage. Got infected and thats why I was in for 6 days. I was at ER 10 minutes after it bit me. Sucks. Only upside is I was in AC instead of working outside during the last heat wave.

What happened with Cujo? Hope healing is going ok. That's always been my fear when a dog walks up to you. I want to say hi and pet it usually, but always on my guard.

• Dog was supposed to have been put down by now. 2nd incident in a month with it. Seems like my little finger can not move like it did before, could be muscle, nerve, or just from the swelling, time will tell.

My dad cut into his middle finger and struck an artery once, took a while to get full motion back. He doesn't get superb blood flow to that finger but it's fully usable now. Check out those hand strength things. You put them in your palm and each finger has a little pad with a spring on it. You make a use each finger individually to squeeze down. Might help with the recovery. Could very well be the swelling pushing on tendons/nerves and muscle.
    Sounds like it's about time to carry religiously so the next time he gets out you can do what you have to do and probably help the whole community out.

• Installed a heavy duty 420 stainless steel pressure cap remover for portable Silicon dioxide vessels containing alcoholic malt and hops beverage below 10 degrees centigrade.

• Got all of my grounds upgraded, added one extra and 4awg wire from alt to new battery. My Optima red top finally started giving up the ghost after 6 years.

Upgraded wiring..

New ground to frame..

Supplemental ground block to body..

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!