Post a pic of your Jeep Poser Shots,Flexing Shots Welcome

• What was your score, Keith?

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Quote from "SarasGP"

What was your score, Keith?

I made it 54" but there's been some discussion as to how the measurements were taken.

I really don't worry too much about the numbers.

It's not the size of the boat that counts, it's the motion of the ocean. :smile:

• That is a Shabanging Liberty man. My buddy just got his girlfriend an 05 Renegade also. They are pretty hot. I do like their stock rims a bunch.

• O.k. I finally got a picture of my Jeep flexing, (thanks Keith) and WHAT HAPPENS? I also get a picture BBD bent over! :repuke: Good thing he had a long shirt on. :hmm:

It looks like my fender is eating Joe's head. :laughing:

With some bump stop and upper shock mount work I think I will be able to stuff the rear tire in a little further. :hmm: ....if I add a rear sway bar for road driving, I wonder if a 3/4 eliptical spring set up would be relatively stable on the road. :question:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Yes, i know they are the Moad Rims smartass because i sold them to him. :folded:

• I use Black Onyx. It only lasts like 3 weeks, but I'm on the beach all the time.

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Ah, to be one with nature. All natural pictures from me and miike!

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• My driveway shot... I havent wheeled in a long time! But that should change soon, I've been motivated to get a cage built and get back into wheeling this POS by a club member. I wont call that member out, after all its his fault I'll be showing my ugly mug again. :)

:yevil: And you thought you'd gotten rid of me :yevil:

• Just a poser pic of my Jeep and I, apartment complex style rockcrawlin... :spinrhead:

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• that would be Seans Jeep, (Beeker), havent seen him on the boards in a few, though I belive he is serving in our military as well, he could be busy

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• that would be Seans Jeep, (Beeker), havent seen him on the boards in a few, though I belive he is serving in our military as well, he could be busy

• still stock

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!